• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hor hor, RGS fucked up, Iris Koh contemplating suing them liao!!!!!!

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Iris Koh

My Fellow Rafflesians,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Iris Koh, founder of Healing the Divide. Recently, I discovered there was an exam question involving me and my advocacy work in one of your assessments. It is with a heavy heart that I express my profound disappointment in how my alma mater, Raffles Girls' School, has approached this matter.

I graduated with the class of 1992, the only batch that never got to study at the Anderson Road campus. Our years at a temporary school in River Valley, attending classes in rooms without doors and without modern facilities, were some of the most formative of my life.
Despite the humble surroundings, those years were filled with joy. We enthusiastically attended classes and CCAs, with teachers giving us the freedom to think independently, lead, and form deep friendships. Sometimes, less truly is more. We grew up without the internet or ChatGPT and studied the old-fashioned way, through hard work and perseverance—a process we called “mugging.” This not only helped us learn key concepts but also instilled in us the value of persistence.
Entering RGS was a humbling experience for me. While I was the top student in my primary school, I quickly realised that everyone here was just as smart, if not smarter. This environment taught me humility and the importance of striving to be my best.

Given this backdrop, you may understand why it deeply pains me to see Raffles Girls' School potentially presenting science as a political issue under the guise of "education." True education should be grounded in facts and the scientific method. If RGS wishes to uphold its reputation as the top girls' school in Singapore, it must focus on facts and scientific integrity, not hearsay evidence. It must ensure that its students are looking at the original source materials—such as my videos—and not merely commentaries or second-hand interpretations of these source materials.

Recently, I discovered that an examination question about me and the medical freedom movement I started, Healing the Divide, was included in a Raffles Girls' School assessment. While it piqued my interest to see my work being referenced, I noticed that the sources provided to the students were inaccurate and incomplete.
In light of this, I wish to offer additional sources—Sources C, D, and E, F, G — to enable students to answer the question accurately. I also hope to encourage Raffles Girls' School to educate its students with comprehensive and balanced information rather than one-sided government narratives. As an alumna of RGS, it deeply concerns me to see the standards of my alma mater have declined in this regard.

It's possible that the teachers were unable to access diverse source materials and had to rely solely on information from the Ministry of Health and mainstream media outlets. However, they could have reached out to me before setting the question. I now give them a chance to rectify this error before I consider further legal actions to protect my rights.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2024/07/the-real-harm-from-one-sided-narratives.html

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part is defamatory ?
I think should not be sue but pofma

I noticed that the sources provided to the students were inaccurate and incomplete.
In light of this, I wish to offer additional sources—Sources C, D, and E, F, G — to enable students to answer the question accurately. I also hope to encourage Raffles Girls' School to educate its students with comprehensive and balanced information rather than one-sided government narratives. As an alumna of RGS, it deeply concerns me to see the standards of my alma mater have declined in this regard.

If she really intend to sue means she sue people sue until kee siao liao.
Like some people can suck cock suck until kee siao, buy house buy until kee siao, even anti vax also can anti until kee siao one hor

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris is not smart. RGS is under MOE and Iris cannot sue RGS. AG will handle this if Iris decides to take legal action against RGS

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
RGS is not wrong. They merely quote what was published in the news which are factual after Iris Koh was convicted by the courts with 14 charges.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...harass-doctors-flood-govt-hotlines-with-calls

She should realized by now that since she want to become head honcho to become famous in the society for everyone to know her....

20107429aYpMCDIU6H.jpg

17b8c16641595793fe05709f.png!800.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
30mil worldwide died of vax. Pap is afraid now.
I see those who went voluntarily as collaborators and directly responsible for the genocide. Their stupidity encourages the tyrannical government to force it upon the unwilling individuals. Alot of stupid fucking bastards are back pedaling in fear now and claiming they were coerced into it when back then they were blantantly discriminating the unvax.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30mil worldwide died of vax. Pap is afraid now.

They're doubling down to the bitter end. Pfizer is setting up more factories here. :cool:

Pfizer opens S$1 billion high-tech extension in Singapore to make key ingredients for drugs​

Jul 23, 2024
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/si...xtension-singapore-make-key-ingredients-drugs

Pfizer had “gone beyond contractual obligations” to accelerate vaccine deliveries at a critical time that enabled Singapore to raise vaccination rates rapidly, he said.
Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing sector produced more than S$19 billion of products for global markets in 2022, tripling from 20 years ago.

59716ee3fcd17edcfba0950a3a847f10616ee3f66da14549bc744bc49176f327

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see those who went voluntarily as collaborators and directly responsible for the genocide. Their stupidity encourages the tyrannical government to force it upon the unwilling individuals. Alot of stupid fucking bastards are back pedaling in fear now and claiming they were coerced into it when back then they were blantantly discriminating the unvax.
name these bastards. Don't just shame them, incriminate them. Start with the two motherfucking fake doctors who prowl on this forum