• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooray! I won a toyota car and $$$$$$

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTERS)

Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan And China .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-266-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05,12,30,11,17,43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLs433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$500,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, please call or send an email immediately to your clams agent / online consultant:
Mr. James lee,
Foreign Services Manager,
Transglobe Financial Security,
Tel: +86 13538724687
Email: [email protected]

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your

1. Full name:
2. Address / contact number:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. Email:

Send above information in your correspondences with your claims agent / online consultant. Congratulations once again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw similiar letter but not from toyota.
also won simi million dollars blah blah blah....

dunno real or not?:rolleyes::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Toyota Car ... You won Tau Yew De Kar

braised_pork_trotters.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To begin your claim, please call or send an email immediately to your clams agent / online consultant:
Mr. James lee,

How cum Toyota promotion not use Toyota email but use yahoo?

exactly... email shud come from toyota domain! beware of internet cons! :rolleyes:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
defintely they will ask you to pay up some kind of fees, before you can recieve anything

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats on winning a Toyota! I have some prime waterfront property in Inner Mongolia. You want to buy?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
defintely they will ask you to pay up some kind of fees, before you can recieve anything

That should read. "They will definitely ask you to pay some kind of fee before you end up NOT RECEIVING A DAMNED THING!".:biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how you should reply:

To :
Mr. James lee,

Dear James, Thanks for your letter, I'm happy to know that I have won US$500,000.00 but I was told by my doctor that I have only 1 month more to live.

I see that you are from China and I like to donate most of money to you since I l love china so much.

I'm broke at the moment and need to pay my hospital bills, my government is not like yours, we have to pay till our last breath.

So please wire me US$200,000.00 to clear my bills so I can go China to meet you in person to talk about details on how to claim the $500K for you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
despite all these warnings, many gullible singaporeans still kena conned...our beauty queens also kena conned, our scholars also kena conned, our world class governance also kena conned, our businessmen everywhere also kena conned...everywhere we go singaporeans kena conned,cheated and "robbed" in broad daylight...we are such silly and gullible people...are we that stupid?

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
despite all these warnings, many gullible singaporeans still kena conned...our beauty queens also kena conned, our scholars also kena conned, our world class governance also kena conned, our businessmen everywhere also kena conned...everywhere we go singaporeans kena conned,cheated and "robbed" in broad daylight...we are such silly and gullible people...are we that stupid?

not stupid but greedy :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, like the saying goes, greed lessens what one has gathered.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how you should reply:

To :So please wire me US$200,000.00 to clear my bills so I can go China to meet you in person to talk about details on how to claim the $500K for you.

Haha, I would have replied that I am so broke now, and if he would be so kind to sponser me a ticket to china, pay my bills and other debts I have now. I would sign a IOU for 500K.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan And China .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-266-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05,12,30,11,17,43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLs433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$500,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

Mr. James lee,

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your

1. Full name:
2. Address / contact number:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. Email:

Send above information in your correspondences with your claims agent / online consultant. Congratulations once again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Hi Blackhole,

(I don't mean to be rude.)

I currently own the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the Jefferson Thomas Highway in Washington State in the U.S.A.

You see with the economic downturn spreading fast, I am forced to sell these two prime assets of mine for a measely SGD200 000.

That's right! SGD100 000 each! This offer will never be better.

Please e-mail me with your bank details, credit card numbers and we'll arrange a meeting at a time of your convenience. Our email address is [email protected]

Please note that a downpayment of 30% is needed before any meeetings will take place.

So, don't wait! This is chance of a lifetime!

Cheers,

MentisMortis