• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honda driver loses control of car, hits aunty and goes missing

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Oct, 2008 15:18
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Honda driver loses control of car, hits aunty and goes missing

On 17 Oct at Tampines Ave 5, a silver Honda mounted a kerb and crashed into the green railings. Next thing you know, there was a woman lying on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding her head.

The STOMPer, who witnessed some of the accident, appeals for eye witnesses to come forth and help police capture the inconsiderate driver.

In an email to STOMP today (27 Oct), the STOMPer says:

"This took place on 17 Oct at about 6pm, at Tampines Ave 5.

“It happened so fast that both my colleague and I saw the silver flying Honda mount a kerb, braking with smoke around and bashing into the green railings.

“We took a closer look as it seemed like someone was injured. I managed to take a shot of the driver and passengers while walking to the scene of the injured person.

“It was a car accident which unfortunately resulted in the poor auntie being knocked down. When an off-duty traffic police officer stopped by to help out, we realised that the driver and passenger of the silver Honda had longed gone.

“I feel sad for the auntie as she is innocent. She was just crossing the road and following the rules,

“One lesson learnt, don’t depend solely on the rules, stay alert on top of the rules as there are people who jeopardise others by their inconsiderate acts.

“If there is any eye witness, hope you can stand up and help the poor auntie by providing your statement to capture the inconsiderate driver.”

STOMP is contacting the police for more details on the accident.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should banned all this heartlander's COE cars and those stupid boy-racer Ah-Beng !

Hate them whenever I see them on the road ! Wanna just smack them off the road .

Government doesn't do anything ! Someone should capture them tied them up and dump them at some shopping centre or police station.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure they do. Citizen arrest means Citizens like CSJ kena arrest.
Don't give the majority too much credit when it comes to intelligence.