• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Holy Shit!!!] CNA POST VIDEO EXPOSING CHINA GHOST TRAIN STATIONS!!!

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The exposé begins at 2:00 of this video! CNA crew went all over China to expose it! 26 mega White Elephants!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say they should also abandon the idea of a HSR from KL to Singapore. It'll never be profitable especially when it can be easily and cheaply covered by the electrified KTM railway from JB and even further to Padang Besar.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say they should also abandon the idea of a HSR from KL to Singapore. It'll never be profitable especially when it can be easily and cheaply covered by the electrified KTM railway from JB and even further to Padang Besar.
If one needs to get off, then HSR also no use.

They should build a train station at City Hall, just like Victoria Station in London. From City Hall straight straight go KL.

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSR is just like one day delivery, many people want this service but unwilling to pay for 1 day delivery fee.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just complete the electric KTM railway from Negri Sembilan to Johor first. Then talk later.

The electric KTM from Padang Besar to KL is quite comfortable, I must say. It stops at Negri Sembilan only.

Build some seats inside Padang Besar train station. KNN, always cannot find a set. And seal up the place with windows and install aircon also.