• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hollywoods Hottest Mums

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
mum01kellyripa.jpg

Of course I must rank my wife as the world's hottest mothers (I'd be in trouble if I didn't), but unfortunately I cannot include her in this list because the survey was restricted to just Hollywood Mums.

Among those in the final cut, are Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry.

The list was compiled by Fox News.com.

Tomb Raider star Angelina made eleventh place for "her amazing ability to balance being an activist, movie star and mom", while Halle came second as she "just seems to get better with age".

Other entrants in the list, which was topped by blonde US TV presenter Kelly Ripa - who has three children with husband Mark Consuelos - included country singer Faith Hill in third place and new mother Jessica Alba, who was fourth.

[THE FULL LIST IN ORDER AND HOTTEST MUM PICS]