• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hold referendum on East Singapore and West Singapore, possible?

Q

Qinhuang

Everybody you talk to, majority hates the PAP Govt but why PAP still hold office.

It must be the small-man monies doing the trick, isn't it ? Then voters are not voting a Govt, they are voting for company's CEO in this regard.

What about dividing Singaporeans into two camps, let say, East Singaporeans and West Singaporeans ?

Those who wish to be digits go to the west ruled by PAP, and those who wish to be true citizens go East be ruled by elected Govt (oppo parties).

FTs and PRs will also come under the west. Islands and country reserves will be divided accordingly.
The west can keep the expensive SAF while the East can build its own not-so-expensive security forces or build small nuclear weapons to deter the West.

All details regarding transportation, power, water, country immovable assets will hit the round table.

Once a while, people of both sides who wish to tough it out(fisticuffs) can go to the border where the reserviors are ( we call vertical 89).

A small country with artificial citizenship dangling on the thin line of good economy is never tenable.
At any rate, down the road 10 to 15 years , Singapore will break up with riots, and this is certainty---the destiny we cannot escape. Old Lee(you people call old fart) crawling out of the grave is just a kiddie's joke to thrill your children. For we know, he comes out once a while to make a kill, or to reminise his heydays to distract the growing pains.

To knock PAP out of the office means you have to have monies to be a giant hypocrite to lead the mass stupidity. Think again , Who is chairing the mammon " Temasick"?

If singapore must fail with bloodshed, why not have a referendum on East and West Singapore ? At least we can save some heritage, singlish, etc.....

I really do not mind to be a East Singaporean. What about you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qinhuang

dont get angry lah, i mean when the economy collapses, the society will defintely go hay wire, this is a fact.

I am perfectly Ok, lets be happy and talk to one another with respect.
but if u think i am mad, then nevermind, i let you win.
You need not reply anymore, ok brother. This is a cyberspace forum, dont take it so hard lah. Sorry if i offend you or the PAP people.

What fucking line broken ??

Are you out of your mind?? did you consult a psychologist ??

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not ? this is also another way out for local sinkaporeans given a chance like this.
fuck lah , why you must say sorry , you did nothing wrong what.

Everybody you talk to, majority hates the PAP Govt but why PAP still hold office.

It must be the small-man monies doing the trick, isn't it ? Then voters are not voting a Govt, they are voting for company's CEO in this regard.

What about dividing Singaporeans into two camps, let say, East Singaporeans and West Singaporeans ?

Those who wish to be digits go to the west ruled by PAP, and those who wish to be true citizens go East be ruled by elected Govt (oppo parties).

FTs and PRs will also come under the west. Islands and country reserves will be divided accordingly.
The west can keep the expensive SAF while the East can build its own not-so-expensive security forces or build small nuclear weapons to deter the West.

All details regarding transportation, power, water, country immovable assets will hit the round table.

Once a while, people of both sides who wish to tough it out(fisticuffs) can go to the border where the reserviors are ( we call vertical 89).

A small country with artificial citizenship dangling on the thin line of good economy is never tenable.
At any rate, down the road 10 to 15 years , Singapore will break up with riots, and this is certainty---the destiny we cannot escape. Old Lee(you people call old fart) crawling out of the grave is just a kiddie's joke to thrill your children. For we know, he comes out once a while to make a kill, or to reminise his heydays to distract the growing pains.

To knock PAP out of the office means you have to have monies to be a giant hypocrite to lead the mass stupidity. Think again , Who is chairing the mammon " Temasick"?

If singapore must fail with bloodshed, why not have a referendum on East and West Singapore ? At least we can save some heritage, singlish, etc.....

I really do not mind to be a East Singaporean. What about you ?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont get angry lah, i mean when the economy collapses, the society will defintely go hay wire, this is a fact.

I am perfectly Ok, lets be happy and talk to one another with respect.
but if u think i am mad, then nevermind, i let you win.
You need not reply anymore, ok brother. This is a cyberspace forum, dont take it so hard lah. Sorry if i offend you or the PAP people.

I am not offended !! By the way, I am not PAP people for your info !!

Your idea just seems impossible and impractical !! That's all !!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
people so gentleman, some more say sorry to you even he is not wrong.

Who knows one day you will agree . If you find the idea not practical, dont think people mad, give people a chance to talk lah.

you may think is rubbish but to me, it may happen like north korea and south korea.
anyway his idea may also save some sinkaporeans one day.

forget and forgive, next time you post something wrong , you also hope people reply you nicely.

nevermind, you find the idea stupid, then what idea you have.

cheers.

I am not offended !! By the way, I am not PAP people for your info !!

Your idea just seems impossible and impractical !! That's all !!

Q

Qinhuang

Dear MITS,

Thank you. I think be nice to people is a virtue.
No man can please all men.
Singapore will go into Chaos when the economy fails. This is true.
Elections will not get PAP out of office, this is also true.
I am merely suggesting to save parts of singapore if we can by dividing it up .
This is an idea.

God night and regards

why not ? this is also another way out for local sinkaporeans given a chance like this.
fuck lah , why you must say sorry , you did nothing wrong what.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear MITS,

Thank you. I think be nice to people is a virtue.
No man can please all men.
Singapore will go into Chaos when the economy fails. This is true.
Elections will not get PAP out of office, this is also true.
I am merely suggesting to save parts of singapore if we can by dividing it up .
This is an idea.

God night and regards

Good night, Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite !!