• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hokkien Chiobu from Ipoh

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's Cantonese, not Hokkien bu...

Yeoh was born on 6 August 1962 in Ipoh, Perak, to a Malaysian Chinese family of Hokkien and Cantonese sub-groups. Her parents are Janet Yeoh and Yeoh Kian-teik (died on 5 November 2014), a lawyer and Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) politician.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The loveliest jiuhu CBs come from Ipoh.

I agree. I humped one back in 93. Her cb was a little pinkish and very tight. She was a cosmetic sales gal at a department store. And she already had a bf then. She's on my FB list. Her daughter is 23 this year and also very chio like her mother. I wish I can have a threesome with them some day. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ipoh breeds chiobus because of drinking the natural mountain water. Sinkie gals, on the other hand, look like shit because of drinking recycled-piss Newwater. They all have that pissy face.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ipoh Chinese natives are the descendants of Cantonese and Hakka tin miners. You have to thank the Brit colonial masters for bringing them to work in Perak back in the day. :biggrin:

Thank you sir! :thumbsup:

Sir_Frank_Swettenham_by_John_Singer_Sargent_1904.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. I humped one back in 93. Her cb was a little pinkish and very tight. She was a cosmetic sales gal at a department store. And she already had a bf then. She's on my FB list. Her daughter is 23 this year and also very chio like her mother. I wish I can have a threesome with them some day. :biggrin:
Your Ipoh fuck buddy is Cantonese or hakka ?