• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx for President

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not inconceivable, considering how she's suddenly commenting and embracing broad, general issues (e.g. workers, and civil society/Aware saga).

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven forbids! :eek:

you rather she go around shaking hands, waving, attend some opening ceremonies, or attend "Star Award" and present the awards to artistes, or you want her to lose another $108,000,000,000.00 and tell you NO REGRET? :biggrin:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not inconceivable, considering how she's suddenly commenting and embracing broad, general issues (e.g. workers, and civil society/Aware saga).
That surely would make a perfect LEE dynasty.Line traced back to Tang Dynasty,2000m years ago.

Madam HO-President
LHL-PM
LKY-SM
Wong KS(half a Lee due to marraige)DPM

Isnt it beautiful.
Knowing the LEE family as we are,there shouldnt be concern,as in any case,we cant change them,and so far so good-by 66.67% of course

So why not a modern day reply of Tang Dynasty.

STB might add it as a very strong selling point

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 1954 the Viet Minh revolutionaries armed with light arms, led by Gen Nguyen Giap defeated
the mighty French with their heavy artillery, tanks and planes at the battle of Dien Bien Phu.

The French colonised Vietnam from 1874 to 1954.

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
president of aware?

tot already dana lam took that place?

don't tell me hoe chink is also planning a coup to take over, just like thioliban?

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
you rather she go around shaking hands, waving, attend some opening ceremonies, or attend "Star Award" and present the awards to artistes, or you want her to lose another $108,000,000,000.00 and tell you NO REGRET? :biggrin:

This is worst. As Presdent she can release reserves without any of us knowing. Perhaps WKS can be CEO Temasek as 2nd portfolio to complete the fearful picture.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it sure looks like she may be entering politics...that is what I raised in my thread yesterday...one day talks like a ministar about Aware then afew days later she is on the podium with her hubby fist clenched ostensibly affirming solidarity with the other tripartite stooges on labour day...curious indeed

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think whatever company she works for that co sure go down badly...

if she can do another Gorbachev and bring down the PAP regime by becoming President or a PM.....i say, hey why not?

...LOL...