• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HK] - Onlookers happily help 'chiobu' escape police raid, not knowing it's a Thai ladyboy

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1663926934552.png

1663926972771.png

https://mothership.sg/2022/09/hong-kong-woman-climb-thai-man/

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladyboy 也是女人,
If it's ginfreely I will flog my whip upwards and hit her pussy, once she lands on the ground.
I will shout at the shitskins. BUFFET!! FILL HER WITH CURRY!!!

அவள் இறக்கும் வரை அவளை குடு!!

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would happen if lady boys have boyfriends ? Would they use their penis to anal their boyfriend ? Their boyfriends become pink daughters ? I am confuse le

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no problem what..............important she looks far more desirable than many real women....................Pinky would love to screw this tranny i bet...........

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the two horny chaps with eagerness and erections at the bottom of the no entry sign looked up and noticed “her” lanjiao dangling, lost their erections (became dejected instead of erected), and quickly deduced that the no entry sign truly meant no entry.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those fuckers standing below were all excited, eagerly waiting to see abalone, but had a shock of their lives when a sausage and two meat balls greeted them instead.