• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His parents should have named him Tan Buay Luen instead

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...gym-found-guilty-of-sexually-assaulting-woman

Ex-instructor at muay thai gym found guilty of sexually assaulting woman after class

1579673242929.png

Tan Wai Luen, 30, has been found guilty of sexually penetrating the 33-year-old woman without her consent on Oct 1, 2016.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incredible story.
So he fingered her and she caught him doing it shouted at him and still carry on for another 15 mins? Main door locked got any bearing?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incredible story.
So he fingered her and she caught him doing it shouted at him and still carry on for another 15 mins? Main door locked got any bearing?
Naked alone in room with guy how can expect nothing to happen? Got penetrated still stay another 15 min that one I cannot understand. Get a good lawyer muay Thai bro can still argue case as rejected advance all a misunderstanding cultural difference dating norms old people like judge won't understand so cannot any how convict. Unrepresented means gone case prepare ass for cane go in and sit.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trained in kek leng kia ali baba massage. I would like to know her so she can take off all her clothes and let me massage her.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a slut who is expecting to be fucked after fingering. What kind of a fuckslut strips down to her panties for a stranger to massage her.

Tio bo? Slut expert comment? @ginfreely

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incredible story.
KNN this is clearly indicative of the jibye is very very itchy rike Very Kind Lady KNN enjoy the oaring first then leeport later KNN