• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hire PRC Bus Drivers? This is What U Get!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 Jul, 2009 11:44
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>China SBS driver flirts with China girl, gets distracted and drives bus jerkily

STOMPer SuperBusStopper an SBS driver from China was so engrossed in flirting with a China woman that lost concentration and drove jerkily.

The STOMPer said:

"I boarded SBS bus service 97, from opposite River Valley Secondary School on July 8 2009, at around 8.35am.

"The bus was a west-bound bus. Number plate was SBS 9139 B.

"I was on my way to Jurong East Interchange.

"I noticed that the bus driver who was a China driver, started flirting with the China woman a few stops after NUH.

"From then on, the bus driver wasn't concentrating and the bus ride was jerky.

"The woman alighted at the stop of Hong Leong Gardens Shopping Center.

"Hope SBS can investigate."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the PRC woman not only was talking to the bus captain, she was also participating in driving the bus captain.

She was holding the joystick of the bus captain, so when the bus captain starts to jerk, the bus ride also jerked as well.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect the ride for her is free too while sinkies have to pay for the expensive fares. I have also spotted similar incident near Yishun bus stop.
I hope the bus operator (especially SMRT) investigate thoroughly such unfair free ride for china people from china driver.:oIo:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC FT lifeguard
PRC FT bus driver
PRC nurses

fucking chao cheebye we might as well have PRC MPs since they are dirt cheap.

replace all fucking elite Ministars and old man!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sinkie.....doesn't she realise it that China mei-meis so smart...can even get free bus rides.

It is common knowledge among the PRCs here that if they board a bus driven by a PRC driver......... they do not have to pay for the bus ride :mad: ........ some PRCs will purposely wait for a bus driven by their countrymen to save $$$......... Singkees have been conned into subsidizing these rubbish FTs :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some PRCs will purposely wait for a bus driven by their countrymen to save $$$......... Singkees have been conned into subsidizing these rubbish FTs :(

I have seen some Spore Malays stalls give their fellow Malays preferential treatment: allow them to cut queue, give them larger portions,..

I get angry with the queue cutting when I'm in the queue:smile: I don't patronise the store anymore, its a matter of principle lah :rolleyes:

I swear if I ever get a chance to vote, I'll never vote for the PAP for creating the mess that exists in Spore :mad:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen some Spore Malays stalls give their fellow Malays preferential treatment: allow them to cut queue, give them larger portions,..

I get angry with the queue cutting when I'm in the queue:smile: I don't patronise the store anymore, its a matter of principle lah :rolleyes:

I swear if I ever get a chance to vote, I'll never vote for the PAP for creating the mess that exists in Spore :mad:

our vote dont matter any more cos with GRC 50% already walkover....PAP wins every time...old man have already ensured that!

fark the old man!
Singapore_GE_2006,_contested_seats.png

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GRC can be a double edge sword if the opposition ever contests in the GRC wards.

I was worried about the PAP policies well before the recession started & now with the recession, there's an increasing number of Sporeans who share my sentiments. :smile:

This recession is far from over & we will see the anger & resentment grow out there:rolleyes:

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal

All walkover how to vote :(

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
DO U LOVE THE MOTHERLAND???

PROFILE OF BOC DA JI BOR

PERSONAL INFO

Nationality: P R China; Singapore PR
Date & Place of Birth: 15/10/1964; Lanzhou, China
Gender Female

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department
Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
Prepare and present of credit proposals;
Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
Draft various reports to Head Office;
Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch (KPB merged with Bank of China since
1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department
to build and expand customer base;
to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
to go on business trips whenever necessary;
handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
to draft reports to Head Office;
to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

May 1994- Jul 1998 Robert W H Wang & Woo/ Raymond Tan & Co

China Project Supervisor cum Administrator
to oversee the legal procedures related to China Property Projects and to provide useful and helpful information to the customers;
to translante documents whenever necessary;
to manage 5 supporting staffs;
implemented on-the-job training for new staff.

Jan 1989–1992 Gansu Arts & Crafts Import & Export Corp. Lanzhou

International Trade Representative

Attending international trading fair, travelling overseas and within territary of China to negoticate with clients and suppliers on sales and purchse terms;
Expanded business to Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, European and Middle East market;
Worked closely with suppliers to ensure the prompt shipment.

Sep. 1986–Dec. 1988 Gansu Agricultural University, Lanzhou

Assistant Lecturer

Conducted essential English courses to 1-2nd year students and students from ethnic areas;
Conducted training courses to secondary school teachers from rural areass.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, China
attended training courses on International Trade, International Finance and Commercial Law, etc.
awarded the Certificate of Merit for the Post of International Trade Representative

2001 ACCA

Attended initial stage courses of ACCA such as Financial Informaiton for Mangement and Preparing Financial Statement, etc.

INTERESTS
Reading, photography, dancing

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All walkover how to vote :(

I was previously staying in an opposition ward but moved into a PAP stronghold. Don't see myself voting ever again.

However If I ever get a chance to vote, I know already which party NOT to vote for :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was previously staying in an opposition ward but moved into a PAP stronghold. Don't see myself voting ever again.

However If I ever get a chance to vote, I know already which party NOT to vote for :smile:

However, you can only wait....:biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 08 Jul, 2009 11:44
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>China SBS driver flirts with China girl, gets distracted and drives bus jerkily

STOMPer SuperBusStopper an SBS driver from China was so engrossed in flirting with a China woman that lost concentration and drove jerkily.

The STOMPer said:

"I boarded SBS bus service 97, from opposite River Valley Secondary School on July 8 2009, at around 8.35am.

"The bus was a west-bound bus. Number plate was SBS 9139 B.

"I was on my way to Jurong East Interchange.

"I noticed that the bus driver who was a China driver, started flirting with the China woman a few stops after NUH.

"From then on, the bus driver wasn't concentrating and the bus ride was jerky.

"The woman alighted at the stop of Hong Leong Gardens Shopping Center.

"Hope SBS can investigate."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Many singaporeans dont wnat to drive buses.

so how you solve that problem?