• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heyden Kho: Philippines' Edison Chen

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20090526-143886.html

Tue, May 26, 2009
Philippines Daily Inquirer/Asia News Network

20090526.122121_20090526-filipinosexvid.jpg

Hayden Kho a victim? C'mon

MANILA, Philippines - How could Hayden Kho be a victim?

For Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez pooh-poohed the statement of Kho's lawyer, saying the embattled surgeon was also victim in the sex video scandal.

"Why will he be a victim? He was the one who took the video," Gonzalez said.

Kho's sexual exploits with at least three women, including sexy actress Katrina Halili, surfaced on the Internet and are now even being sold by video pirates.

Legal counsel Lorna Kapunan on Sunday said her client was also an offended party in the illegally distributed videos of his steamy trysts with women.

Gonzalez met with Halili last week after the actress filed a complaint against Kho at the National Bureau of Investigation.

Dr. Eric Chua, Kho's friend whom the cosmetic surgeon accused of uploading the sex videos on the Internet, was still a no show at the NBI.

Vicente De Guzman, head of the NBI's Anti-Fraud and Computer Crimes Division, said Chua should submit his statement before the bureau wraps up its investigation.

"If he failed to submit his statement, it's his loss. He lost his right to air his side," De Guzman said in a phone interview.

Chua was supposed to appear at the NBI last Friday.

De Guzman said Kho and his girlfriend, beauty expert Vicki Belo, were expected to submit their statements Wednesday.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
katrina halili is one hot sexy meganda mestiza dancing to careless whisper...unfortunately the vid is spoiled by hayden's appearance made worse when he opens his mouth to sing:eek:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,203246,00.html?

PHILIPPINES' EDISON CHEN SCANDAL
Actor sued after sex video leak
May 27, 2009

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_VID26-Y3U.jpg

TNP FILE PICTURE

AN EDISON Chen-like scandal has rocked the Philippines and at the centre of the storm is a cosmetic surgeon who has admitted to filming intimate moments with his lovers but denied uploading the clips.

The scandal erupted after the steamy clips spread online and 'pirate' peddlers started reproducing copies and sold them as DVDs earlier this month.

Dr Hayden Kho, 28, a former model, is no stranger to the limelight.

He shot to fame after participating in a reality singing competition.

And his relationship with top plastic surgeon Vicki Belo, 51, is dubbed the Filipino version of Hollywood's Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.

The 24-year age gap put him in the media glare and piqued interest about his love life, but he has learnt to shut these out, he told The New Paper in an interview in March last year.

But his rising star is set to crash as one of the women in the videos, model and actress Katrina Halili, came out to say she is one of the women in the clips and lodged a police report.

To add to the intrigue, Dr Belo has been suspected along with some others to be responsible for spreading the sex videos of Kho and Halili because she also has a copy of the hard disk containing the videos. She has denied distributing it, though admitted to possessing the copy.

A few videos showed Halili and Kho dancing, then getting steamy. The next series of videos show them in compromising positions.

There are also other videos of him with other women, though it is not certain how many there are or how many women are involved.

Manila Bulletin said Kho has reportedly some 40 sex video collections and among his supposed partners are a beauty queen, actress cum commercial model, a Brazilian model, and a sexy comedienne.

Admit and apologise

The embattled cosmetic surgeon has since apologised and admitted responsibility for the videos.

An excerpt from a statement released by one of his lawyers and quoted by The Philippine Star said: 'I own up to my responsibility as a professional, and have decided to suspend my practice of medicine.

'This incident has had a mental and emotional effect on my being - as well as, I am sure, on those who find themselves as victims of this episode. I recognise that the root cause of this deserves deeper internal analysis, therefore I have been undergoing professional counselling since December.'

He claims to be a 'victim' and deplored the uploading and distribution of the filming of an intimate, strictly personal and private act.

'At this stage, I realise I cannot expect understanding and forgiveness, I can only pray that this comes in due time,' he said.

His lawyer, Lorna Kapunan said Kho made those videos apparently under the influence of drugs before he undergoing counselling.

She believes he has 'genuine repentance'.

Kho has since personally apologised to Halili for the pain and public humiliation he caused her.

The case even made a special mention in the Senate last Wednesday, and a tearful Halili, who was present, had said she is going to fight back.

A source told the Manila Bulletin that Halili is doing this for the sake of the other women out there, so that it won't happen to them.

Rather than be scorned, she has had overwhelming support.

A Senator called her 'some sort of a heroine' for her courage in going public in her quest for justice.

He said this would empower more women, especially students scandalised by sex videos made by their boyfriends, to report it.

In the same session, Senator Bong Revilla, delivered a privileged speech entitled 'A Doctor's Perversity' lambasting the cosmetic surgeon.

Others like President of the Actors Guild of the PhilippinesTirso Cruz III told Manila Bulletin: 'The guild will be with her every step of the way.'

Separately, the National Commission on the Role of Filipino Women (NCRFW) condemned such abuse against women through the filming of their sexual encounters with partners.

Support for actress

Halili's showbiz colleagues, among them Jennylyn Mercado and Yasmien Kurdi and even her former boyfriend Andrew Schimmer, all expressed support.

Despite the mounting public anger against Kho, his TV-host girlfriend Belo, who confirmed there is also a sex video of her and Kho, is standing by him.

She told Manila Bulletin on Sunday: 'We are the victims here - not the bad guys. The bad guys are those who distributed the videos and like their other victims, I want to find out who these bad guys are so we can run after them.'

Belo dispensed advice to all the women involved in the scandal; among them Halili who was first rumoured to have had a tryst with Kho after the two posed naked together for a pictorial.

'One of the lessons in all these is for women to realise that if a man already has a girlfriend, then one shouldn't go to his apartment and steal him.'

If Kho is found guilty by a trial court of committing psychological violence against Halili, he faces six years to 12 years in prison, and maximum fine of P300,000 ($9,000 ).

He will also undergo mandatory psychological counselling or psychiatric treatment.

The Philippine Medical Association also said his licence to practice medicine will be revoked if he is found guilty.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's Reyes. My X when I holiday at Palawan Beach.

o yea maricar or something was it? thanks for reminding, i just told her to clean up and fuck off after i was done with her. she said she was heading for palawan beach, didn't know it was to meet you!:p