• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey SIA, Does Your Planes Carry Epipens for Emergencies?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just use a battery-operated dildo. I'm sure some of the naughty female passengers have it in their luggage.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Medical consumables have a shelf life. These ain't cheap. Be thankful if they have AED onboard. Mai kpkb ok? ppl running a business :laugh:
Then why the need for oxygen drop down mask, inflatable vests, etc on the plane?

Hope one day your kids/grandkids get anaphylactic shock from an unknown non-peanut trigger on board the plane.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope one day your kids/grandkids get anaphylactic shock from an unknown non-peanut trigger on board the plane.
Don't curse me, curse the airlines. My daddy and I are paupers, don't own any airlines :laugh: My bloodline dont have any medical allergics. But we sure do allergic to dufus.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have actually saved more lives irl than you ever done for yr X number of years on this island. You just high horsing here. Ever encountered people jumped who survived? Slit their wrists and survived? Hypocount low and survived? These ppl survived because of me. Talk so much cock here.

You got hematoma in your brain, go see a neuro.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you sicko….either stay home donch travel or carry your own epi pen with you when you travel.
Didn't watch the vid, did you?

Many people are walking around not knowing they have serious allergic reaction to common items. On an isolated plane, hours away from critical help, if triggered, will most certainly die.

You do not know what you are allergic to. Every body has allergies.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have actually saved more lives irl than you ever done for yr X number of years on this island. You just high horsing here. Ever encountered people jumped who survived? Slit their wrists and survived? Hypocount low and survived? These ppl survived because of me. Talk so much cock here.

You got hematoma in your brain, go see a neuro.
Glad to know you have fantasies. Live your dreams bro.