• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hey... eatshitanddie nick... US loser in Asia war against the Japanese, had to resorts to drop A bombs in Japan...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... to stop Jap forced US to surrender US to the Jap....

This was real war of gunboats of Japan vs US based on equal gunboats power, determination of the Jap to make US surrender and go back US like a dog with its tail and head down.... hahaha...

Want to take me on.... debate like I am.... express my opinion backed by video....

Go to SPH site if u are dumper of cut and past article and video with no intellectual expression to support yr view... dumbwit...

this is a forum, take it to a higher level with wisdom and fight like hero... get it.... dumb idiot...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guam, marianas, saipan and marshsll islands were inhabited by malays.
marshall islands was turned into a atomic bomb testing ground and its islanders subjected to radiation experiments.
Bikini atoll was in the Marshall island.
US has mistreated tens of thousands of islanders with this horrific experiment. And destroyed their homeland. With zero compensation. And very little medical assistance. Many died of cancer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the evils the PRC/CCP had done over the past 70+ years deserve more than just two atomic bombs.

Two atomic bombs transformed Japan into a civilized country, I wonder how many similar bombs China needs to accomplish something similar?

In any case, China will be regime changed. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the evils the PRC/CCP had done over the past 70+ years deserve more than just two atomic bombs.

Two atomic bombs transformed Japan into a civilized country, I wonder how many similar bombs China needs to accomplish something similar?

In any case, China will be regime changed. :cool:
Japs had no atomic weapons. PRC got plenty. And they are not bound by any arms control limitations,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japs had no atomic weapons. PRC got plenty. And they are not bound by any arms control limitations,

All the more necessary that first strike regime change needs to be done. A feral dog needs to be put down for the safety of everyone. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while roc was in a life or death struggle with japs, prc was playing tikkum tikkum masak masak in their hideouts. bunch of cowards. never had a major battle against the japs. if japs didn’t invade china, prc would have been crushed by roc. thanks to unker sam, roc kept up the fight with military aid and air support from allies via the burma road and air corridor over the himalayas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u.s. and allies will destroy prc in south china sea....

and reclaim sg from the chicoms after securing the scs.