• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help needed

jaest04

Hi bros n sis here,

Can anyone help me? I would lke to know where i can canoe in singapore. It would be gd if u can provide the contact number as well. Tried in yahoo search but no result... :mad:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros n sis here,

Can anyone help me? I would lke to know where i can canoe in singapore. It would be gd if u can provide the contact number as well. Tried in yahoo search but no result... :mad:[/quote

Somewhere near to orchid country club in Yishun, very peaceful surrounding but not sure where to register can ask around. gd luck

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
try kallang reiver
think kallang river is mainly for kayaking and dragon boating,and they are mostly for club training. I've seening pple canoeing in Macritchie reservoir, can try yatch clubs. There are more people kayaking nowadays.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros n sis here,

Can anyone help me? I would lke to know where i can canoe in singapore. It would be gd if u can provide the contact number as well. Tried in yahoo search but no result... :mad:

Ask Mas Selamat. He can refer you to his travel planner.

A rubber ducky can get you to Stulang.