• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help! Need comfy pants

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Since U2 is closed and absorbed under G2000, I can't find cheap and decent casual pants. Any cheap and decent brands out in the market. I have a big butt and cannot take those straight cut or tight fit crap. Need a comfy cut pants.

Please advise. kumxia

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any cheap and decent brands out in the market. I have a big butt and cannot take those straight cut or tight fit crap. Need a comfy cut pants.

Please advise. kumxia

Take budget airlines to go to Bangkok & have tailor made pants. The ones I got are still going strong, have only had to replace trouser hook. :rolleyes: