• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavenly Beer Crab beehoon & Fish ball meepok

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at West Coast hawker centre for my breakfast when I stumbled on a class above fish ball meepok stall. As an old fashion Singaporean , I was brought up eating fishball meepok, lontong, mee siam , chwee kuey , putumayam etc for breakfast. So when I saw the fish ball meepok's chilly paste , I decided to give it a try since it resembled the olden days meepok dry chilly paste . It did not disappoint me , the chilly paste coupled with the black vinegar were simply fabulous , I had a great breakfast of yesteryear at this obscure hawker centre. Hope those who are keen in real sedap meepok will find their satisfaction there.

Then for dinner I went to a Chinese restaurent at the National Museum after spending 2 hours looking at the exhibits. I was recommended to try their new dish which is Beer crap beehoon, something new to me , although I have eaten Yummy crap , Crap delight , Ang Moh Kio's crab beehoon before but never expected his Beer crap beehoon to be that superior ! He also prepared another crap dish cooked in black beans and bittergourd which throws me on the floor . It's been a long time since I have a chance to savour such excellent food and I hope he will be there for as long as I live . I said that is because the location of this restaurant at the left wing corner of the National Museum is so obscure that everybody will give him a miss as there are no directional sign boards to guide you there....Badly organised by the Museum , it is a good idea to have Pubs , Chinese & Western restarants within the Museum but without the sign boards , it defeats the purpose.

If I were Chef Chan Restarant's owner , I would have moved out to a better place with easy access.

Incase if any one here has eaten a better Meepok or Beer Crap beehoon , please post your message here .Thanks.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was recommended to try their new dish which is Beer crap beehoon, something new to me , although I have eaten Yummy crap , Crap delight , Ang Moh Kio's crab beehoon before but never expected his Beer crap beehoon to be that superior ! He also prepared another crap dish cooked in black beans and bittergourd which throws me on the floor .
If I were Chef Chan Restarant's owner , I would have moved out to a better place with easy access.

Incase if any one here has eaten a better Meepok or Beer Crap beehoon , please post your message here .Thanks.

Are you trying to seduce the GAY community here? I can tell you honestly, they love their partners CRAP in any form. But the best crap for gays are RAW CRAP!!!!!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9jm9vl.jpg

Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at West Coast hawker centre for my breakfast when I stumbled on a class above fish ball meepok stall. As an old fashion Singaporean , I was brought up eating fishball meepok, lontong, mee siam , chwee kuey , putumayam etc for breakfast. So when I saw the fish ball meepok's chilly paste , I decided to give it a try since it resembled the olden days meepok dry chilly paste . It did not disappoint me , the chilly paste coupled with the black vinegar were simply fabulous , I had a great breakfast of yesteryear at this obscure hawker centre. Hope those who are keen in real sedap meepok will find their satisfaction there.

Then for dinner I went to a Chinese restaurent at the National Museum after spending 2 hours looking at the exhibits. I was recommended to try their new dish which is Beer crap beehoon, something new to me , although I have eaten Yummy crap , Crap delight , Ang Moh Kio's crab beehoon before but never expected his Beer crap beehoon to be that superior ! He also prepared another crap dish cooked in black beans and bittergourd which throws me on the floor . It's been a long time since I have a chance to savour such excellent food and I hope he will be there for as long as I live . I said that is because the location of this restaurant at the left wing corner of the National Museum is so obscure that everybody will give him a miss as there are no directional sign boards to guide you there....Badly organised by the Museum , it is a good idea to have Pubs , Chinese & Western restarants within the Museum but without the sign boards , it defeats the purpose.

There are two things I can't stand here:

1. Your English vocab is horrendous. You can't even spell "crab" properly.

2. Can you be clearer where this joint is that you enjoyed the meepok? Pls be specific and not leave the stall ambiguously stated. West Coast centre has so many stalls. Which one? Next time, if you can't id the stall, then don't post until you have got it id'ed.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
to enlighten us, why not also give the stall name and the location of the stall in the West Coast Hawker Centre?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spelled crab wrongly but I dont deserve your uncalled for rude comments MF . Unfortunately , because of this rude MF's attitude , I decided NOT to provide further details of this Heavenly meepok stall . This will deprive him of an opportunity to try it , he should learn not to be arrogant and rude towards forum contibutors.

This MF should be castrated.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are so poor thing. Sgp food is so lousy still eat till so shiok. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

You guys don't have wife who can cook well lah. The dry chilli paste is very easy to make. Use more dried shrimp or Hae Bee in proportion to the chilli. Geddit? :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I spelled crab wrongly but I dont deserve your uncalled for rude comments MF . Unfortunately , because of this rude MF's attitude , I decided NOT to provide further details of this Heavenly meepok stall . This will deprive him of an opportunity to try it , he should learn not to be arrogant and rude towards forum contibutors.

YOu have gotten a taste of sinkie behavior.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So, just because this chap offended you over a simple spelling mistake, u will deprive the rest of us from the name of the store? U truly are a fucking piece of crap.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, just because this chap offended you over a simple spelling mistake, u will deprive the rest of us from the name of the store? U truly are a fucking piece of crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Really he ought to brush up his England. I counted as least 7 spelling mistakes. The effect is miles apart. CRAB & CRAP. What a world of difference!

Crab = human eat
Crap = Gay eat

jw5

Loyal

bro pachinko,
Is this west coast hawker centre opposite a shopping mall?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, newly renovated and opp the West Coast mall (ex-Ginza) but try the one at Holland Drive - Blk 44, 02-28 and see the difference. No crap, I assure you:rolleyes: