• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Healthy food tips

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand that Sinkaporeans have a v stressful lifestyle and not much time for exercise. So as a greedy Sinkaporean, wanna ask what are some healthy food that ppl here eat or recommend.

Here i will like to suggest raisins as an alternative to those potato chips, crackers or peanuts which are v 'heaty'. In fact, the other day, fell ill cos i ate mangoes. Think mango super heaty.

Anyway back to raisins.

raisins.jpg

Health & Nutrition Benefits of Eating Raisins

* Having antioxidant properties, raisins help keep the blood clean and flowing, by getting rid of al the impurities.

* Raisins are believed to be good for bone density and have been associated with lower risk of osteoporosis in women.

* The phytonutrients and olenolic acid present in raisins makes them beneficial for the health of teeth and gums.

* Raisins are good for eyes and have been found to be helpful in prevention of macular degeneration.

* Being high in calories, but not fats, raisins are a very good source of energy, especially for children and athlete.

* Raisins are a good source of fiber and can help cure constipation. For the purpose, boil raisins in a saucepan of water, strain the liquid and drink it.

* Studies claim that raisins contain additional nutritive compounds that can protect against heart disease and colon cancer.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
one meal a day should be porridge with white meat or fish

cholesterol laden food - like big prawns or my famous lobster - should be taken in moderation

try to eat more boiled or steamed food rather than fried or grilled

drink lots of water, exercise moderately, have regular straight sex

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
one meal a day should be porridge with white meat or fish

cholesterol laden food - like big prawns or my famous lobster - should be taken in moderation

try to eat more boiled or steamed food rather than fried or grilled

drink lots of water, exercise moderately, have regular straight sex

You mean you don't always have straight sex?

OMG!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: