• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

he who mocks at our country

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve been observing this lau pinoy gay. he mocks at singapore and yet a fishmonger wife from F4 has link to him. hmmm....:rolleyes:

To: winnipegjets unread (4 of 4)

7505.4 in reply to 7505.3

FAT HOPE !

Your C U N Try, $inKapore, will even charge the DEAD some Fee$ for $ome documentation$ and for burning or burying the body.

If you don't believe me, try it out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gay pinoy claims that he runs a resort in PALAWAN bitch yet he meddles with local politics and is a stalker of my li'l brother (probably me soon).

the mystery here, he is linked to F4 which got them quite excited now :smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gay pinoy claims that he runs a resort in PALAWAN bitch yet he meddles with local politics and is a stalker of my li'l brother (probably me soon).the mystery here, he is linked to F4 which got them quite excited now :smile:

bapok today got kidney cleansing or not ... LOL

did you bash your father today .... LOL

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who dare to mocked our beloved country should be castrated in public.

nahbay you think SGP is SAUDI ARABIA? we subscribe to ancient SARIAH laws?

we NORTH KOREA meh? our beloved country, why not our beloved leader...LEE...you so old fashion...lol..

have you seen any British being castrated for speaking up against England?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what's your issue with GMS?

GMS or gohmengseng is a poor misunderstood bloke from ex-wp. why forummers hate him? is it because of his obstinate replies or his overly ego to admit faults or misquote or what?

he's just like any concern citizens hoping to get into parleement and make a representation or mouthpiece for peasants. he has his own league of supports. maybe that makes some of his ex-comrade envious cos the limelight fell more on gms than on the other.

unless u mix with the man personally, it's difficult to tell u who to side or to agree with. once u have liaised with both parties gms and the other counterpart(s), many things would be clearer and self-explanatory.

why do u think the nasty clones from u-know-where keep attacking my li'l brother and now me originated from?

think about it. it's very persistent and totally unrelated to any of my postings be it serious, jokingly or pure nonsense :wink:

my issue is to showcase something which many have never known more in details. when u ve understood how all this feudings continue, i hope the entire scenario is clearer.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who dare to mocked our beloved country should be castrated in public.

if that gay pinoy uncle claims he isn't sgporean, then obviously he shouldn't have meddled in our domestic affairs....well, unless he's a fake pinoy but a local pervert.

his old postings in sbf were mostly indicative of anal retentive of faecal matters.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
nahbay you think SGP is SAUDI ARABIA? we subscribe to ancient SARIAH laws?

we NORTH KOREA meh? our beloved country, why not our beloved leader...LEE...you so old fashion...lol..

have you seen any British being castrated for speaking up against England?

if it infuriates u, i presume u wouldn't have anything to do with him much as to msn him and then exploit him to so some dirty works. well, someone here is very good at that....someone who is so proud to tekan others even some unwitting policemen parking their car to buy lunch.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gay pinoy claims that he runs a resort in PALAWAN bitch yet he meddles with local politics and is a stalker of my li'l brother

your li'l brother .... LOL

grey_worm2_small.jpg