• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He wants a job in North Asia

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Need a job?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Each week, The Sunday Times' Jobs section will feature two readers who are looking for jobs. A recruitment expert will look through their resumes and suggest what they should do or aim for to increase their chances of getting employed. E-mail your resume (with photo) to [email protected] </TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->He wants a job in North Asia
A25-1m.jpg

-- ST PHOTO: MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN Ian Kaw Jik Kean, 39

A former sales director at a software firm, he was retrenched last month when it went through a massive structural reorganisation.

He has 15 years of experience in software sales and has worked for multinationals.
He has a bachelor's degree in computing and information systems from the University of London.
HE SAYS

'I believe my past experience of working in China is very valuable. I'd like a job where I can continue working in the North Asian region. I don't mind relocating.'
HR EXPERT RECOMMENDS

Mr Adrian Tan, managing director of RecruitPlus Consulting, says:
'Ian has strong credentials but the current market sentiments are against him...But this is not the time for a career switch. He should leverage on his strong experience in software sales and look for a job in this line.
He may also want to consider jobs in the government sector. With huge projects coming up...many talented managers are required to market these initiatives.' E-mail: [email protected]