• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB parties! So fucking noisy my head gonna burst, still party arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Sep 7, 2009

HDB floor parties popular

More than 2,000 held to boost neighbourly bonding in past 2 years

By Ang Yiying

SOFTWARE engineer Thangamuthu Muthukalai, a permanent resident from India and the father of a one-year-old boy, has hardly had time to interact with his Singaporean neighbours, the Ngs, since moving into his HDB flat in October last year.

But on Sunday last week, the two households enjoyed a birthday celebration for their toddlers, who were born a year apart on Sept 1.

The party, organised by Canberra Zone4 Residents' Committee, included neighbours from five of the seven flats on the same floor. They mingled at the area near the lift landing over birthday cake and a simple spread including noodles and spring rolls.

'That day, we talked more,' said Mr Thangamuthu, 31. 'We talked about where they work, what they're doing and the kind of food to give to the baby.'

'Floor parties' for neighbours to get to know one another are catching on.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

[email protected]

NEED TO RUN TO MY MONSOON DRAIN, HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN HEAVILY TODAY

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HDB parties! So fucking noisy my head gonna burst, still party arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well, they have weddings and funerals....why not a drunken party??

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HDB parties! So fucking noisy my head gonna burst, still party arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well, they have weddings and funerals....why not a drunken party??

These RC dogs should hold a wife swapping party with FTs

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Sep 7, 2009

HDB floor parties popular

More than 2,000 held to boost neighbourly bonding in past 2 years

By Ang Yiying

SOFTWARE engineer Thangamuthu Muthukalai, a permanent resident from India and the father of a one-year-old boy, has hardly had time to interact with his Singaporean neighbours, the Ngs, since moving into his HDB flat in October last year.

But on Sunday last week, the two households enjoyed a birthday celebration for their toddlers, who were born a year apart on Sept 1.

The party, organised by Canberra Zone4 Residents' Committee, included neighbours from five of the seven flats on the same floor. They mingled at the area near the lift landing over birthday cake and a simple spread including noodles and spring rolls.

'That day, we talked more,' said Mr Thangamuthu, 31. 'We talked about where they work, what they're doing and the kind of food to give to the baby.'

'Floor parties' for neighbours to get to know one another are catching on.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

[email protected]

NEED TO RUN TO MY MONSOON DRAIN, HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN HEAVILY TODAY

i know how you feel, the country is getting too crowded

masses everywhere