• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have u got ur gstoffset payout?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
quick! go check your bank account! gov paid u their final gstoffset payment yesterday 30 JUNE.

and please, do not allow your money to be conned away by donating to SDP for all their craps!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
quick! go check your bank account! gov paid u their final gstoffset payment yesterday 30 JUNE.

and please, do not allow your money to be conned away by donating to SDP for all their craps!:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have donated some of the money to the 'pools'...not LIVERPOOL...the Singapore Pools...:biggrin: & some buying RM100 B, RM100 S on 5050, Dai Mai Cai.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference between paps and SDP now is this:

paps pays u ( but later obviously shall take it back).

sdp asks from u...(but later obviously shall continue to ask for more and treat u as GOD). IF U DON'T GIVE TO THEM, u r DOG to them.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have donated some of the money to the 'pools'...not LIVERPOOL...the Singapore Pools...:biggrin: & some buying RM100 B, RM100 S on 5050, Dai Mai Cai.....

mine isn't much to mention. but my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is getting alot and he's eyeing at the GREAT SINGAPORE SALES. ck undies are on discount!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mine isn't much to mention. but my li'l brother LEETAHSAR is getting alot and he's eyeing at the GREAT SINGAPORE SALES. ck undies are on discount!:biggrin:

Cannot afford CK undies lah!..only the cheep $10 for 3...but I am very charitable...I donated to the 'pools' & 'dai ma cai'..:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference between paps and SDP now is this:

paps pays u ( but later obviously shall take it back).

sdp asks from u...(but later obviously shall continue to ask for more and treat u as GOD). IF U DON'T GIVE TO THEM, u r DOG to them.:p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you mean by "paid"??

Its our money bro.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get $200 what to be happy about. Pay GST/taxes/tv licience/conservancy charge ....not even enough for one month.
Lost more than $100billion each citizen lost more than $30k/person.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lost more than $100billion each citizen lost more than $30k/person.

10ct64m.jpg

"Hello its USD1000 lost per sinkie ok so i give u S$200 is better than nothing" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot afford CK undies lah!..only the cheep $10 for 3...but I am very charitable...I donated to the 'pools' & 'dai ma cai'..:biggrin:

think of it as long-term investment. yes! our oldman has taught us well indeed.

$10 for 3 undies last maybe 1 year. $35 ck ea last quite indefinitely. $10 for 3 undies wrap ur precious until cum no bullet strength. ck is so shiok, u do not feel anything grabbing ur precious. when the wifey sees u drop the pants exposing the ck undies, it would be difficult to reject her amorous horny advances:p

ck undies is really worth the value with the money. try one and u would never wanna wear anything else.:smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

$10 for 3 undies last maybe 1 year. $35 ck ea last quite indefinitely. $10 for 3 undies wrap ur precious until cum no bullet strength. ck is so shiok, u do not feel anything grabbing ur precious. when the wifey sees u drop the pants exposing the ck undies, it would be difficult to reject her amorous horny advances:p

ck undies is really worth the value with the money. try one and u would never wanna wear anything else.:smile:

Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so in the end, nerd, u still get back some money from the gahmen. u ve used it wisely to buy some BELGIUM CHOCOLATE (mixed with personal juices) to entice an abc troll for some dried stale pussy juices! LOL!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetahbar

$10 for 3 undies last maybe 1 year. $35 ck ea last quite indefinitely. $10 for 3 undies wrap ur precious until cum no bullet strength. ck is so shiok, u do not feel anything grabbing ur precious. when the wifey sees u drop the pants exposing the ck undies, it would be difficult to reject her amorous horny advances

ck undies is really worth the value with the money. try one and u would never wanna wear anything else.
Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! But of course if you are his kind, be my guest! .....lol .....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way ng ejay, please be warned that u won't get bashed up by someone's infuriated husband when u mess with the troll.

even black belt taekwon-do lawyer bf couldn't ward off angry husby's blows. as a tofu softie nerd, it would be easier to mash u up into a tofu pulp.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, u can try again with FERRERO ROCHE choc. it would be easier to store ur ejaculatory cum as it's hollow inside. ur troll would love it and surely would find it more exotic!!:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way ng ejay, please be warned that u won't get bashed up by someone's infuriated husband when u mess with the troll.

even black belt taekwon-do lawyer bf couldn't ward off angry husby's blows. as a tofu softie nerd, it would be easier to mash u up into a tofu pulp.:wink:

Pondan Bapok Cheebye Mouth. Stop using innuendos lah! Even with your small tiny balls you can come straight out and put down the names of the people you are talking about mah other than Ng Ejay instead of doing this all the time....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a certain lawyer had tasted those hard knuckles even though he claimed himself to be a taekwondo black belt.

just imagine yourself against the husby's hard knuckles - part of ur blain might be squished out!:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a certain lawyer had tasted those hard knuckles even though he claimed himself to be a taekwondo black belt.

just imagine yourself against the husby's hard knuckles - part of ur blain might be squished out!:eek:

Not far fight, one lah!..cover in gunny sack & fight, even Wong Fei Hong, or Bruce Lee will also loose:biggrin:, somemore, puch below the belt!:biggrin: