• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have u ever touch girl's private parts, she get angry but never poh mata

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come share

For example, you touch her private parts, she gets angry ask you why you touch her. You say you like her and want her to be your gf. She rejects you but she never poh mata

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this type of game can play but requires follow rules and guidelines KNN if you break the rule then jialat lo KNN
Players must be about same age as targets KNN
I.e childhood neighbour can play childhood neighbours sec sch mates play with sec schools nsmen play with same age group nusaf young working adults play with hanging out yuppies KNN only when leech uncle age then can play with young tiger girl or maids KNN

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come share

For example, you touch her private parts, she gets angry ask you why you touch her. You say you like her and want her to be your gf. She rejects you but she never poh mata
Got a similar case during my sec school days. Touch my female school mate accidentally during PE lesson. She just stare at me quietly.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a
Come share

If a girl touch your pte part and you ask her why she touch your pte part without your permission , She say that she likes you a lot and want you to be her boyfriend. Will you poh Mata ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must know when to touch. Touch after she had just taken her bath... that is clean and smell virus free.

Touch when she is on red, u smell blood in ye hand.

Touch when she is ready for sex to populate, u get horny no sex u die...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends what kind of Cha Bo. I have came acorss Ugly Cha Bo who tried to touch me instead but I didn't poh Mata. Should I poh mata in future? Another type of Cha Bo will lure you to touch her and tried to stand closer to you. I really cannot understand the mentality of those Cha Bo. Desperate to be touched or overly horny?