• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have u ever been sacked before?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wait long long same reason.
The reason behind the shouting then is the reason for being sacked. Not the shouting itself. Stupid again in analysis.
Yours is becos you are a slut.
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant tell lies can win? Facts are facts. You say virgin is slut means slut? You no morals Cantonese CBT THIEF smearing me a virgin as slut non stop should be hanged.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wait long long same reason.
The reason behind the shouting then is the reason for being sacked. Not the shouting itself. Stupid again in analysis.
Yours is becos you are a slut.
Want to win last word go to my Facebook and call slut there. Hide in rat hole Cantonese gangster. 贱货活该sent to jail for buying illegal goods!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to win last word go to my Facebook and call slut there. Hide in rat hole Cantonese gangster. 贱货活该sent to jail for buying illegal goods!
This kind of CBT THIEF go jail is called good justice while poor victims of harassment turned murderers go jail from Spore to Taiwan cases is called injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is not fair indeed, some people did so much evil and yet not fired nor sent to jail when CBT is a serious crime that will be sent to jail AND definitely fired.
IMG_4766.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of CBT THIEF go jail is called good justice while poor victims of harassment turned murderers go jail from Spore to Taiwan cases is called injustice.
Cantonese bully dog @sbfuncle do crimes got the cheek to give excuse young when it’s just 贱货greedy for money. This kind of victim of harassment turned murderer then got reason to give for murder but still get sent to jail while yaya papaya CANTONESE CBT THIEF give mama excuses and suck cock to escape jail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bully dog @sbfuncle do crimes got the cheek to give excuse young when it’s just 贱货greedy for money. This kind of victim of harassment turned murderer then got reason to give for murder but still get sent to jail while yaya papaya CANTONESE CBT THIEF give mama excuses and suck cock to escape jail.
@sbfuncle how young is young? Got as young as me or hokkien heroes doing good deeds at 18 or 19 years old or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sbfuncle do CBT crimes gave excuses of young and common when stealing money is serious crime and nothing common to good people like me woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sbfuncle do CBT crimes gave excuses of young and common when stealing money is serious crime and nothing common to good people like me woh.
@musclepower why you no beat up Cantonese CBT THIEF while you beat up hokkien doing good deeds as if doing evil? You got shame or not? Cantonese bully dog protect Cantonese THIEF while beat up hokkien hero. Sia suay despicable Cantonese bully dog son of public toilet insult me a virgin as public toilet while you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and next 18 generations family women become whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why you no beat up Cantonese CBT THIEF while you beat up hokkien doing good deeds as if doing evil? You got shame or not? Cantonese bully dog protect Cantonese THIEF while beat up hokkien hero. Sia suay despicable Cantonese bully dog son of public toilet insult me a virgin as public toilet while you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and next 18 generations family women become whores. Pui!
不知廉耻的广东人 @musclepower ! 别人做好事是小恩小惠,自己人做坏事做小偷是好事没事!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you shameless Hakka Cantonese bully dog son of slut going to swear if I am a virgin not slut you die a violent death and next 18 generations family women become whore? Be a man of your words and not an evil coward bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
不知廉耻的广东人 @musclepower ! 别人做好事是小恩小惠,自己人做坏事做小偷是好事没事!
YIKES! @musclepower dare not swear if I am virgin he die violent death and 18 generations family women be whore like a post that said must let him poke then he believe if not he is entitled to insult woman slut whore mistress while he dare not swear. CBT THIEF mentality 贼性indeed! 够贱!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sacked by a bank when young due to some lanchiao strategic alignment BS. Swore I will never bank with them again. Years later their premier banking cold call me and I gave them an earful of expletives and told them to fuck or I will complain to MAS. Best feeling!