• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have u bought your CK undies?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's funny but shuck! let's ve some fun with our personal inner linings:biggrin:

my li'l brother LEETAHSAR finally wears a ck undies. it cost him $49.90! can u imagine that? LTS in a microfibre and dunno what material branded CK undies which cost a bomb!

one innocent question was suddenly posed to me: WHAT BRAND OF UNDIES DO YOU WEAR?

it caught me really off guard. it's very personal and only the silly goon could ask such silly personal question. BUT, it really started off a very humourous kopi talk.

so now, i pose this weird question to you:

WHAT BRAND OF UNDIES DO YOU WEAR?:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this was from LTS. it just kept me laughing and spat out my food! sheesh!!:biggrin:

LTS: what brand of undies u wear under there huh?

me: why u ask? pervert huh?

lts: no lah. great sgp sale mah....tot of pampering myself with a ck. that one i picked in the swimming pool is quite tattered now....

me: huh? u wat in the swimming pool??

lts: i picked up a brand new ck undies there. u dunno meh? alamak!!! so many already knew i posted in the forum...hahahaha...!

me: piang! u deserved to be flame to crisp!! how could u pick other's undies...used one some! yuck!!

lts: how often could me pick a quite brand new CK? u dun pick, the cleaner will...and i m poor as a beggar, hor....

silent. "there u see, it's quite fitting what. XL some more - my size!" and lts lifted out part of the red strap of the ck to show it to me. shocking isn't it?

me: ....(silent in a state of shock)....

lts continued: u know hor....why m i asking u about undies?

me, sheepishly cos still shock: why?

lts: during out school days, i only got to wear SWAN cotton panties. u know, the one made in china. later, i upgraded it to while CROCODILE cotton briefs...BUT...

here it comes, i knew it!!

lts: BUT.....u know how....after sometime, it could get very irritating.

me: huh? what irritating? ants crawling in to bite u there is it?

lts: no lah! worst!

me: got anything worst than balls biting ants?
lts: yep! u dunno meh?....after sometime, the CROC brief began to get very loosey. one of the balls would drop out and dangle outside the brief!

me: oh jeezes!!

...and my kopi was spewed all over the table!! hahaahaha....the balls dropping out of the CROCODILE undies!! my goodness! only the goon had such weird incident!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the orgy of nasty clones cometh!!

strange bunch of idiots who love to read my postings and make the most ranting! LOL!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb is translated as stinky rotting pussy. well, for a decay well u ve, any branded unides would be dissolved in a matter of minutes by ur stinky pussyjuices!

pls plug it with a japanese cucumber, will u?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a weird deep secret everyone must know and be wary about. babaero11 aka bibiero69 after undergoing his sexual makeover into a true blue palawan bitch loves to copy and save many of u guys postings.

u bet that he has the whole collection of my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's wacky stories of UPHEAVAL OF LEETAHSAR hiding under his tight miniskirt now!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

by the way, he wears a wig and should be wearing a new highlighted bitchy's wig after his transexual operation.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the new babaero11 now known as the palawan bitch bibiero69 in thick mascara, silicon implants boob and hormonal treatment makeover. he doesn't need any undies for convenient. he just needs to be THRUSTED that's all.:wink:

Attachments

• babaero11.jpg
    babaero11.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 94

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nasty clones are a bunch of layleo kar (radio car) ....very noisy, very cowardly and very perverted type.

i think we ve solved the mystery who are the poeple behind them beside the mastershapeshifter snake.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone in the Criminal Investigation Department, Secret Society Branch had posted a warning that includes a photo of the former pondan Stirling Road gangster leetahbar! But it was stated he could be in different disguises too, usually of dead creatures, so beware! Anyone who had seen this pervert please contact the Police without delay!

tattooed-pig-taxidermy-753595.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bob sim kheng hwee, u r a hopeless sick filthy old pervert homo, u hv the time to tell the world u stole ck underwear by toking to yourself, u hv no time to work to support your own living, u hv the courage to beat up your old parent for your" retirement" money. u r spotted at stirling again, filthy with rotten ass. LOL........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
LTS-rottenass.jpg

lol ....leetarbar picture getting haywire ...:biggrin: ..you guys really artistic ....:wink:. anyway , i do enjoyed those photo ...:wink: tks for making me laugh .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the greatest homo pervert here is the one who reads and follows every of my zany thread and KPKB the loudest. now if that's not a TRUE BREED PERVERT, what is?:smile: