• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy mas selamat day!

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I many not agree with his philosophy but grudgingly salute Mas Selamat for making our govt look so stupid.

Let's all limp at 4:05pm in tribute to the legendary toilet break.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many of you actually thought that he will never be caught.

I thought back then he's be captured within 3 days at max.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the 1st few days, I had a nagging feeling that MSK is gone for good. Till this day I still believe he had external help.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. I thought he will be caught in 1 week time. But then, this guy is good. Its already 1 whole year. Hope WKS wont be so thick skin. He shld resign today at 4:06pm.
!&!!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mbiyxe.jpg

"Show of Efficiency for WKS & his Home Team"

Last edited:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if I'm sitting next to him eating nasi uduk at a warung here in JKT, I wouldn't have known it's him :biggrin:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you actually thought that he will never be caught.

I thought back then he's be captured within 3 days at max.

same. once after the 3rd day, i know he is gone forever. the biggest joke is there is not even a single clue of where he is, still in the country or already left.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I (grudgingly) salute Mas Selamat

1) Make our govt, especially WKS look stupid. This is exceptionally satisfying since WKS made a big deal of James Gomez's mistake during GE2006

2) Expose our govt as a paper tiger. The notion that we have tough security has been exposed as a complete myth. I hope in due time we can also debunk the myth of GRC invulnerability.

3) MSK is creative. Who says Singkees cannot think out of the box (jamban)?

4) Prove yet again that 154th is a propoganda newspaper.

5) Give netizens an endless supply of cyber bombs to hurl at the pappies.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
same. once after the 3rd day, i know he is gone forever. the biggest joke is there is not even a single clue of where he is, still in the country or already left.

I realised they weren't going to get him after I saw our SAF boys in their clean uncreased uniforms standing at the edge of Bukit Batok Reserve, looking smart .. just standing there! Obviously they were not planning to dirty themselves trudging through the jungles to search for him.. how the hell were they going to find him?? :confused:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect WKS knows that MSK has fled the island but refused to admit it. For one thing, it would mean even more awkward questions to answer in parliament.

Pappy game plan was probably to let the matter die quietly and allow Singkees to forget. Unfortunately while the 154th was willing to move on, netizens never forgot.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect WKS knows that MSK has died before running away from the island.

Notice WKS And MSK has the same letters !

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect WKS knows that MSK has fled the island but refused to admit it. For one thing, it would mean even more awkward questions to answer in parliament.

Pappy game plan was probably to let the matter die quietly and allow Singkees to forget. Unfortunately while the 154th was willing to move on, netizens never forgot.

It is more likely that WKS know fuckoff. Neither do the rest of those pappist bastards.

THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS HOW TO SUCK OUR MONEY AND SCREW THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF US.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the 1st few days, I had a nagging feeling that MSK is gone for good. Till this day I still believe he had external help.

Yes!, he ascended to the clouds like 'mosses', and is now with Charlton Heston!!:biggrin:, don;t beleive ask Charlton heston!!:rolleyes: