• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Indian students celebrate graduation

SHIB

Alfrescian
Loyal
neh ah neh, ah pu ne ne... 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, CECA lumber 1!

How much did they paid for their "academic achievement"?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think HR will think twice of hiring recent grads, many of them missed a lot of training and lessons due to covid.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
why ceca virus liek to dance? isn't it considered too girly or feminine?

much better is this

this one also can. cannot meh?

too bad nowadays quality dropped all over the world, no longer got any high quality talents. and loads of ceca and wuhan virus to make matters worse.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modi can't create enough jobs for these 'grads'. He will then force Sinkapore to give these 'grads' our jobs.

Sinkapore will be nirvana if we have no CECA Ah Nehs. All naturalized Singaporeans of CECA Ah Neh descent should lose the citizenship too, starting with the DBS CEO.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modi can't create enough jobs for these 'grads'. He will then force Sinkapore to give these 'grads' our jobs.

Nothing is free. Deals can be made e.g. I take in some of your 'talents', you let me acquire a stake in a certain airline of yours. :biggrin:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our great PAP ministers should get a pay raise- for creating more jobs for CECA and investing more of our CPF monies to buy over these fanstastic Indian companies