• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hannah Tan voted Malaysia's hottest girl

M

Masamune Date

Hannah Tan voted Malaysia's hottest girl

By Noorsila Abd Majid
Published Nov 9 2010

It has been certified by FHM Malaysia. The favourite men's magazine has crowned babe-licious Hannah Tan the hottest girl in the country for 2010, based on its annual poll results.
"Votes this year were via email, and completely FOC (so, no SMS fees etc). We had a total of 1,153 votes," says FHM editor, Simon Burgess.

hannah%20tan2.jpg

He adds that it was a tough choice as Hannah was pitted against the likes of Andrea Fonseka, Marsha Milan Londoh, Deborah Henry, the Chong sisters and Sarah Lian. "Hannah polled just over 50% of the votes. It was a landslide victory." This is the second time that the 29-year-old singer/model/TV presenter has won the coveted title. Interestingly, she's always been in the top 5 in the annual FHM poll for the past four years. "I want to thank all my fans for their years of support," rensponded Hannah, who is still in Japan promoting her CD, in a recorded message. "This win means so much to me."