• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Hammar you ; than CALL POLICE"....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
These were the exact words.Translated-I beat you up first and than you can call the Police lah.A threat thrown by a punk in his twenties to a group of secondary boys & girls.I do not know what started it.But the punk with tattoos and blonde hair keeps forcefully lynching at the uniformed boys and girls again and again.Despite some men restraining him.

It could turn racial.Because the group of students were all of one race.And the punk was of another race.Things simmered down after some men from the same race as the punk intervened and pulled him aside and ask the students to scram.And it was right in our home minister's constituency.

What shook me was that the punk knows exactly what would happen after beating up those young students.Police will come and will ask the students or their parents to pursue in court at their own expense.But our young would have suffered both physical and psychological damage.Why?Because our Home Team wants to tout a low crime rate for statistical purposes.

The result?

Your son and daughter could be beaten up by any thuggish asshole and get away with it.:eek::eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These were the exact words.Translated-I beat you up first and than you can call the Police lah.A threat thrown by a punk in his twenties to a group of secondary boys & girls.I do not know what started it.But the punk with tattoos and blonde hair keeps forcefully lynching at the uniformed boys and girls again and again.Despite some men restraining him.

It could turn racial.Because the group of students were all of one race.And the punk was of another race.Things simmered down after some men from the same race as the punk intervened and pulled him aside and ask the students to scram.And it was right in our home minister's constituency.

What shook me was that the punk knows exactly what would happen after beating up those young students.Police will come and will ask the students or their parents to pursue in court at their own expense.But our young would have suffered both physical and psychological damage.Why?Because our Home Team wants to tout a low crime rate for statistical purposes.

The result?

Your son and daughter could be beaten up by any thuggish asshole and get away with it.:eek::eek::eek:

what race is the punk and the students and where did it occur?

WHy are u so vague?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
what race is the punk and the students and where did it occur?

WHy are u so vague?

Don't turn this thread into a racial one.The gist of the matter is even our school going children are in danger.Because our police will not act to keep them safe from thugs who now seems to know to 'whack first and talk later'...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't turn this thread into a racial one.The gist of the matter is even our school going children are in danger.Because our police will not act to keep them safe from thugs who now seems to know to 'whack first and talk later'...

what's your point in mentioning the race of the punk and the students in the 1st place then?:mad:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know what race and what race, normally it's one race that is more sensitive and always read racial prejudice into any situation fast.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's your point in mentioning the race of the punk and the students in the 1st place then?:mad:

Because it could turn racial if other hotheads decided to get into the act too.Especially on seeing school going children of one race being bullied by grown up man of another. ..

All because punks now know police will not act.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it could turn racial if other hotheads decided to get into the act too.Especially on seeing school going children of one race being bullied by grown up man of another. ..

All because punks now know police will not act.:p

yeah okay let the school children get threatened then.

I guess i already know what race the school children are. :oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean it does not matter so long as the children are not your race?:eek::eek::eek:

u said not to mention anyone's race with nothing to work from how to do anything?

Btw in which post did i say it does not matter as long as the children are not my race?

Quit writing asshole posts and putting words into my mouth. :oIo::oIo:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
u said not to mention anyone's race with nothing to work from how to do anything?

Btw in which post did i say it does not matter as long as the children are not my race?

Quit writing asshole posts and putting words into my mouth. :oIo::oIo:

As far as for you and your type is concernec, putting you in jail would only flood up the prison which is exactly what is it today!

Now even Wong Can't Sing don't have a solution and he pushed this to Vivian who don't know to push to!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as for you and your type is concernec, putting you in jail would only flood up the prison which is exactly what is it today!

Now even Wong Can't Sing don't have a solution and he pushed this to Vivian who don't know to push to!:biggrin:

With nothing logical to say at all cos u are obviously a moron.

Mr clone :oIo::oIo: