• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HAMA Billionaire Big Boss Ascend to Heaven in Iran...hope he RIP n in a better place

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Live updates: Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh assassinated in Tehran, Iran says​

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh speaks during his meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian in Tehran, Iran, Tuesday, March 26, 2024. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi)

Updated 12:25 PM GMT+8, July 31, 2024

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh was assassinated in Tehran, Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard said early Wednesday.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the assassination but suspicion immediately fell on Israel, which has vowed to kill Haniyeh and other leaders of Hamas over the group’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people and saw some 250 others taken hostage.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas said in a statement that Haniyeh was killed “in a Zionist airstrike on his residence in Tehran after he participated in the inauguration of Iran’s new president.”

“Hamas declares to the great Palestinian people and the people of the Arab and Islamic nations and all the free people of the world, brother leader Ismail Haniyeh a martyr,” the short statement read.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
In April, an Israeli airstrike in Gaza killed three of Haniyeh’s sons and four of his grandchildren.

In an interview with the Al Jazeera satellite channel at the time, Haniyeh said the killings would not pressure Hamas into softening its positions amid ongoing cease-fire negotiations with Israel. He said Israel was acting in “the spirit of revenge and murder.”

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
SubscribeSign In
  1. exclusive

Gaza Chief’s Brutal Calculation: Civilian Bloodshed Will Help Hamas​

Yahya Sinwar’s correspondence with compatriots and mediators shows he is confident that Hamas can outlast Israel​

im-961490

Yahya Sinwar, the Hamas military leader in Gaza, greeted supporters at a 2021 rally. Ahmed Deeb for The Wall Street Journal

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Games & QuizzesHistory & SocietyScience & TechBiographiesAnimals & NatureGeography & TravelArts & CultureMoneyVideos

Politics, Law & GovernmentLaw, Crime & PunishmentLawyers, Judges & Jurists

Yahya Sinwar​

Hamas leader
Actions

Also known as: Ya︎ḥyā Ibrāhīm Ḥasan al-Sinwar
Written and fact-checked by

The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2024 • Article History
Table of Contents

Recent News​

July 21, 2024, 11:14 PM ET (Jerusalem Post)
Sinwar warned Israel of escalation weeks before October 7 attack - N12 report

Yahya Sinwar (born October 29, 1962, Khan Younis refugee camp, Gaza Strip) is the leader (2017– ) of Hamas in the Gaza Strip and an early architect of Hamas’s armed wing. Sinwar is considered one of the masterminds behind the October 7, 2023, attacks on Israel, the deadliest day for Israel since its independence (see Israel-Hamas War).

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Live updates: Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh assassinated in Tehran, Iran says​

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh speaks during his meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian in Tehran, Iran, Tuesday, March 26, 2024. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi)

Updated 12:25 PM GMT+8, July 31, 2024

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh was assassinated in Tehran, Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard said early Wednesday.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the assassination but suspicion immediately fell on Israel, which has vowed to kill Haniyeh and other leaders of Hamas over the group’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people and saw some 250 others taken hostage.
72 virgins await him. he should be alright

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
BIBI is spread his love for peace....

Lebanon travel warning: Smartraveller urges Australians to ‘leave immediately’ while they can​

Max Corstorphan
THE NIGHTLY
3 MIN READ
30 JUL 2024

Play Video

Israeli aircraft carry out retaliatory strikes in Lebanon​

(Source: 7NEWS)

Smart Traveller has issued a fresh warning for Australians not to travel to Lebanon.
Smart Traveller has issued fresh warnings to Australians due to unrest and volatility in the Middle East.

On Monday, the site that issues travel warnings to help Australians travel overseas safely, reduce their risks and avoid problems, updated warnings for Lebanon.
“We continue to advise that Australians do not travel to Lebanon due to the volatile security situation and the risk of the security situation deteriorating further,” the update said.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgin : 亞哥,等你很久了。有沒有帶手機上來?

Haniya: Bring mobile phone for what?

Virgin: 少囉嗦,打開 GPS 導航

Haniya: I'm already in Heaven. I don't want to go anywhere else.

Virgin: 你不打開導航,你找不到我的洞啊!

Haniya: I had plenty of tunnels in Gaza, I don't need a fucking GPS to find my way.

Virgin: I assure you this tunnel is different. It has 九彎十八拐 with plenty of cobwebs.

Haniya: You fucking old hag. Why didn't you do proper housekeeping?

Virgin: 你有所不知。You think so easy to maintain virginity? If no cobwebs to confuse the teeko uncles, my prized hymen 早就被攻破了.

Haniya: Hey, old hag. I'm not interested in your hymen, OK? The deal was 72 virgins, not 72-year old virgin.

Virgin: Like that ah? OK, 一人退一步,we don't consummate our heavenly coitus, but at least throw a banquet so that I can make some money from friends. Then I let you go.

Haniya: 哈!你啊 ...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farewell comrade
We will Pick up where you left. Carry on with the baton.

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh reportedly killed in Tehran residence, attack follows Israel’s air strike on Lebanon​

email
whatsapp
twitter
facebook
Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh reportedly killed in Tehran residence, attack follows Israel’s air strike on Lebanon

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim meets with Hamas’ top political leader, Ismail Haniyeh (right), at a hotel in Doha, May 14, 2024. — Bernama pic