• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Half Truth From The Kopitiam Grapevine.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Gardens by the bay will become spore premier urban outdoor recreation and a national icon in marina bay.
This huge project was first announced by PM Lee on national day 2005.
it will be a major tourist attraction in spore,locals and visitors from all over the world will have a unique experience.
the archictects for this project was carefully selected by the gov..once completed it will be open by pinky.
a contractor friend who works there told me you can have dinner and beer in the restaurant,beer garden built on top of one of these many tall flower like structure overlooking the whole gardens and marina bay..it will be a sight to behold..
But somewhere in this garden i was told a plot of land has been reserve for LKY resting place.
A LKY mausoleum and a huge stone statue of him will be built there..it is only fitting that a mausoleum be built in his memory
after all he is the founding father of modern spore and is known by all as the greatest statesman in the world.
this magnificent mausoleum will draws visitors from home and all over the world to come and pay their respect shedding tears.
many great leaders have a mausoleum bult in their name like maozedong in tiannamen and lenin in red sq moscow.

gardens2.jpg

gardens2.jpg

800px-Gardens_at_Marina_South_model.jpg

Do you know why woody Goh is still given the title emeritus senior minister when he should be retiring.
Every tom dick and harry knows that wooden goh is just a seat warmer for pinky to be PM of spore
but do you know that wooden plays a very important part in LKY and Pinky lives..
LKY has always wanted his son to be PM but he knows that his son is still inexperience and has a fiery temper which could result in making reckless descision.
He knows he have to step down as PM one day and need to look for a trusted seat warmer who will be loyal to him right to the end
but which cabinet minister can he trust after all a few minister has rebel against him namely ong eng guan..so he consult a fortune master and the master told him to bring the cabinet ministers birthdate for him to read including pinky and bingo
LKY was told wooden is the man most trusted to be the seat warmer for pinky.
these is the what was told..
LKY is born in the water element..water is very wary of metal can cause rust and earth smother fire so they dont get along
Wooden is born in the wood element..water engenders wood as rain making it flourish
Pinky is born in the fire element and was told that his is a fiery fire(hot and reckless type)..wood begets fire as fire is fuel by burning wood
LKY was told that only wooden(wood) can sustain both father and son and die die he must not abandon wooden or else bad luck will befallen on both father and son..and by the way pinky was also told to wear pink most of the time..no wonder.:biggrin:

Anyone here has got more half truth story to share or shall i keep it cont'd with what i heard:confused:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
CUL De Sac at oxley rd.
The late EW Barker is one jovial minister who likes to mingle with the local folks.
you can see him often at the kopitiam along sixth ave,adam d hawker centre and bt timah hawker centre having his breakfast or lunch there,at times in the evening you can see him at a pub in katong playing his banjo..
At the races in bt timah turf club,you had better not ask him for tips on winning horses not because he is the chairman but he is the worst tipster in the world and he himself has been getting the wrong tips from his good friend the late trainer Ivan Allan.

somewhere in the mid 90s he relate to my ex boss of how he was so piss off(it must have been something to do with him getting caught drink driving and fined)
with LKY that in the middle of the night he went to the cul de sac at oxley rd,with his knuckle dusters and challenge Lee to a fight,
stop by the guards outside the cul de sac..he shouted at the top of his voice asking Lee to come out and fight and he claim Lee wouldn't
come out to challenge him because he would've beat him up hands down...

hmmm... it would be interesting if Lee with his nunchaku and Barker with his knuckle dusters really did have a cul de sac showdown along oxley rd..who will win.:biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah go ahead and build a LKY Mosque and Im pretty sure if im Drunk and happening to be wondering around that area..I will urine on his Grave and Statue and if i have a dog, I will make it defecate on it. FUCK LKY. CocK sucker

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a LKY Mausoleum is built at Marina Bay, Singaporeans will have to think of ways to make sure LKY would not rise from his grave.

Die die also must chain his dead body wrists and ankles with those huge lead balls.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once he is Dead, Just burn his body and throw the Ashes in the Bin behind the Crematorium center.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I tink pinky must have hated his brother HY for pichak lobang.
everyone in temasek knows that HC is a woman not to be mess with.
during his time as MOF and early years as PM he use to travel alone on his official and unofficial trips without his wife HC tagging along
he must have told her,stay back and look after the kids and temasek holding dun worry about me i'll be alright,you can skype me or call my bodyguards to check on me,trust me ok dear.

from what i've heard during his time at CAAS staff there says that HY is a cheekopek with a strong radar,he has got these roving eyes always looking out for pretty chicks working under him and at the airport too...as we all know he was caught with his pants down by his wife suet fern on one of his many oversea business and non business trips in singtel.
Suet fern came crying onto big sister HC shoulder seeking comfort and feeling betrayed,she whisper into HC ear and says..
all men cannot be trusted and that include your pinky.:biggrin:

HC waited impatiently for pinky to come back home during the night and when pinky arrive home,knowing that his tigress is not happy
he ask..whats up dear,who ruffle your feathers...
without warning HC grab pinky balls and ask him..did you call any chicken while you were away in china...pinky flatly deny and insist that
he has been faithful to tigress..i swear he says.
HC told him,i dont care from now onwards i'll follow you on your away trips..
that is why to this day you can see in the news that pinky and HC are always travelling together on his oversea trips holding hands.:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
cny_zps05b8a2e2.jpg

So after all these years the half truth story from the kopitiam grapevine was true..can you imagine all these wayang wayang about having to form a committee as to where to build a memorial for our dear Leader..seriously what a its really of time and money.:frown:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So after all these years the half truth story from the kopitiam grapevine was true..can you imagine all these wayang wayang about having to form a committee as to where to build a memorial for our dear Leader..seriously what a its really of time and money.:frown:

If they can spend SGD$800K on a rubbish collection point, what gives?

come, come, come! don't be shy!
altogether now! super duper loud loud'

HUAT AH!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya just like KT latha nonsense SLUT talk become not just whole truth but holy truth to you ccb people with ccb mouth.
Aiyah ccb people with ccb mouth listen up. I am a virgin and that is the vital and whole truth. Now shut up your ccb mouth of me insinuating insult of half truth. No one sued me after I named them and I am not afraid to be sued by ccb people is enough proof of what is the truth. I don’t owe you ccb people and you ccb people with ccb mouth have no right to judge me. Shut up!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ccb people with ccb mouth listen up. I am a virgin and that is the vital and whole truth. Now shut up your ccb mouth of me insinuating insult of half truth. No one sued me after I named them and I am not afraid to be sued by ccb people is enough proof of what is the truth. I don’t owe you ccb people and you ccb people with ccb mouth have no right to judge me. Shut up!
Ccb thieves steal my photos and still dare to accuse people of half truth. That’s how ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 48798

And you are the cb Malaysian son of whore that has been insinuating insults of me non stop all these years. You think it’s very fun. Pui your slut whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM A VIRGIN. That’s the whole truth that can withstand court scrutiny.