• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hair care products

C

cliffstyle

Hi,

Any hair expert here? I went to jean yip and get conned to buy a rebalancing shampoo and almost get conned to get another leave-in conditioner.

The rebalancing shampoo helps to prevent hair loss, that is what she says. I cannot find jean yip rebalancing shampoo Maximo in the internet. Do you guys have more information on that? Thanks.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Any hair expert here? I went to jean yip and get conned to buy a rebalancing shampoo and almost get conned to get another leave-in conditioner.

The rebalancing shampoo helps to prevent hair loss, that is what she says. I cannot find jean yip rebalancing shampoo Maximo in the internet. Do you guys have more information on that? Thanks.

its better to see a doc 1st.:biggrin:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

quack claims.....if you have extra money...i will give u my account number....don't be hoodwinked ok?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

see a doctor and stop wasting money and time on all these fake products and services.

You are contributing to their big cars, big houses and bank account.

Look at how much they spend on Ads, if they dont make so much from you, how are they going to dump so much into Ads?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
see a doctor and stop wasting money and time on all these fake products and services.

You are contributing to their big cars, big houses and bank account.

Look at how much they spend on Ads, if they dont make so much from you, how are they going to dump so much into Ads?

Episode abit like Minibond fiasco. He can get refund ah ??:confused:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check your family trees. Is your father bald? Is your uncles bald too and dont forget your mothers' brothers. It runs in your blood. No wonder Jean Yip and other famous slimming companies are all millionaires living a high society life sucking human blood.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Episode abit like Minibond fiasco. He can get refund ah ??:confused:

dont think can get refund la, this and minibond are different from those conman selling fake medicine, magic stone, fake electronic parts.

the main different is they pay taxes with the money they made, the other one made already run road no pay taxes. so that is the legal and illegal part although the basic is the same.

so if you are able to present your product nicely, with alot of legal support and pay taxes with the money you make, it should be fine.

if the same thing you do but you dont packaging to your product, no legal document to support and no pay tax, thats illegal.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

the best way to prevent hair loss is good diet and stop thinking and worrying too much.

oh yeah that includes staying out of this forum, it's bad for your hair..lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the best way to prevent hair loss is good diet and stop thinking and worrying too much.
l

Male pattern baldness is genetic. A good diet and a worry free life do absolutely nothing to prevent hair loss.

C

cliffstyle

well, she was cutting my hair and out of sudden say my tip head is at the beginning stage of hair loss
na beh, i go back show my mum, nothing leh.

C

cliffstyle

i dun have hair problem lah. just a bit sian using sales talk on me. Maybe that is prevent hair loss, they talk until like if i dun prevent , that finish liao