• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HaHaHa My New Citizen Neighbor Says He And His Family Won't VOTE MIW...Whoopee!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just had breakfast with he and his wife and both though grateful they got their citizenship are APPALLED at the way the MIWs are treating (mistreating) their own S'pore citizens in the last 12 months.

Issues that had them concerned were minibonds, 'fixing' property prices, fixing electricity bills, SIA tickets cheaper for FTs than locals, high costs of education, quality of education, brainwashing of citizens, fake HIGH COSTS OF LIVING .

They cannot believe the news here they say.

They are really worried for their 2 children. I asked them if Singapore was truely their final destination. Their answer. For the moment it seems that way.

I offered to bet with them that within 5 years they will be out of here. They ask me why. I told them what they see is only the tip of the iceberg. As citizens, they will see and FEEL more of such nonsense.

BTW, they have been citizens for 2 years now.

Out of the blues just as we were getting up from our chairs, the husband mentioned 'Don't worry, we will not vote for them. We are not stupid". The wife nodded her head in agreement.

Singapore still got hope. The only factor is the stupid 66.6% of yesteryear. Hope its way below 50% now

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help, we are infiltrated by communists! Remember the communists was our enemy.

Would not surprise me one bit.

They also have 'long' memories.

Who destroyed Nantah University? Who destroyed the Chinese culture. They know. Have they forgiven? God knows.

It's really like inviting thousands of Trojan (wooden) horses into ones' home.

Already they are currently destroying our social fabric with yellow culture. With their mei mei pussies. Look how easy it is today to get a fuck. Just pay and go. Even school kids in uniforms have been seen procuring the services of such mei meis.

From gaylang to ktvs to hdb massage to shopping centers tu nas. Like i said. Its as easy as 123.

1...make contact
2...get fuck or hj/bj whatever
3...pay and fuck off.

Last edited: