• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

H1N1 : Holiday package

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
H1N1 : Pay up to S$2000 to treat H1N1
We take a break from our usually blogging of tech.

Today, I saw some interesting discussions on the net and would like to know your opinion about whether it is worth risking yourself in getting H1N1 ?

If you are down with flu, and you call 993, the first thing you will have to pay the following :

S$90(or S$100) for the ambulance
S$214 for the H1N1 checks.
S$xx for expired Tamiflu tablets.

The bulk would be the 7 day average stay in "Hotel Hospital" costing at least close to a thousand. Even if you are insured under medishield, can that be claimed, i do not know.

So, get ready to pay S$2k if you are confirmed H1N1 case. This are just my estimates, the bill might be smaller than the estimated if 'subsidised'.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
H1N1 : Pay up to S$2000 to treat H1N1
We take a break from our usually blogging of tech.

Today, I saw some interesting discussions on the net and would like to know your opinion about whether it is worth risking yourself in getting H1N1 ?

If you are down with flu, and you call 993, the first thing you will have to pay the following :

S$90(or S$100) for the ambulance
S$214 for the H1N1 checks.
S$xx for expired Tamiflu tablets.

The bulk would be the 7 day average stay in "Hotel Hospital" costing at least close to a thousand. Even if you are insured under medishield, can that be claimed, i do not know.

So, get ready to pay S$2k if you are confirmed H1N1 case. This are just my estimates, the bill might be smaller than the estimated if 'subsidised'.

you don't know... instead of ambulance, they send out Comfortdelgro Maxicabs, in which you pay S$45 to the driver.

all is subsidized already, what you pay is cover the subsidy, plus GST 7%....

Do they have a package deal?

1. All inclusive transport fees
2. Laboratory tests
3. Hospital or 'resort' fees
4. Medicines
5. Consumables

now that they assume everyone have the virus, until you arriive at the h1N1 clinics or check into hospital...you become a statistic!:rolleyes: