• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! Only Chow Ang Moh! Boeing jet dive & Ang Moh Pilot Landed Jet @ the WRONG CITY! 飞机飞落海红毛吃狗屎!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/飛機飛錯目的地-機長廣播-笑翻乘客-140527306.html

飛機飛錯目的地!機長廣播…笑翻乘客

三立新聞網 setn.com

26.8k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年3月30日 上午1:20

國際中心/綜合報導
英國航空一架班機在本月25日原定要飛往德國杜塞道夫(Duesseldorf),卻大搞烏龍,降落在蘇格蘭愛丁堡(Edinburgh),直到機長降落時才驚覺飛錯目的地,並用機上廣播逗趣的向乘客們道歉,沒想到沒有乘客因此大吵謾罵,反是一片笑聲。
4773ba5111649eb1db6f7b0a8310b495

▲飛機飛錯目的地!機長廣播…笑翻乘客。(圖/翻攝自YouTube)
綜合外媒報導,該班級原訂從倫敦飛往杜塞道夫,但飛機快降落時,機長卻廣播「歡迎來到愛丁堡」,讓機上乘客一片錯愕,還以為是機組人員開玩笑。事後機長查證確定飛錯,並再次廣播向乘客道歉,並逗趣的詢問「沒有人要去愛丁堡嗎?」兩次,之後呼籲乘客「別拍照、別攝影」讓原本錯愕的乘客,瞬間一片笑聲。
對此,英航解釋,該班機是和德國國際空運航空公司合作,因日前該班機原定飛行計畫,就是往返倫敦與愛丁堡的行程,不過在當日卻有所變動,加上機組人員前一晚就抵達倫敦機場,並沒有收到改飛訊息,以為仍沿襲舊行程,才導致該起烏龍事件。報導指出,目前英航已向乘客們道歉,至於詳細造成該起事件的主因,目前仍在調查中。
▼飛機飛錯目的地!機長廣播「請不要拍照、攝影」 笑翻乘客(影片來自YouTube,若遭移除請見諒)

更多三立新聞網報導

https://nypost.com/video/airline-fail-as-plane-lands-in-wrong-country/

Airline fail as plane lands in wrong country

March 28, 2019

“Holy schmoly!” a baffled airline worker says over the loudspeaker when a plane departing London lands in the wrong country. The British Airways flight’s destination was supposed to be Düsseldorf, Germany, but instead passengers found themselves in Edinburgh, Scotland. Despite the request by one crew member — “Don’t make photos or videos” — people on board filmed the epic mistake.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47691478

BA flight lands in Edinburgh instead of Düsseldorf by mistake

By Katie Hope Business reporter, BBC News

• 25 March 2019

Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Edinburgh or Düsseldorf? Spot the difference
A British Airways flight destined for Düsseldorf in Germany has landed in Edinburgh by mistake, after the flight paperwork was submitted incorrectly.
The passengers only realised the error when the plane landed and the "welcome to Edinburgh" announcement was made.
The plane, which started at London's City Airport, was then redirected and landed in Düsseldorf. WDL Aviation ran the BA flight through a leasing deal.
BA said it was working with WDL to find out why it filed the wrong flight plan.
"We have apologised to customers for this interruption to their journey and will be contacting them all individually," BA said in a statement.

On its final flight on Sunday, the plane flew to Edinburgh and back so it seems that someone at WDL mistakenly repeated the same flight plan for the next day, according to BA.
When the crew arrived at London City airport on Monday it is thought that they saw Edinburgh on the flight plan from the day before and followed the old flight route.
German firm WDL said it was "working closely with the authorities to investigate how the obviously unfortunate mix-up of flight schedules could occur".
"At no time has the safety of passengers been compromised. We flew the passengers on the flight with number BA3271 to Düsseldorf after the involuntary stopover in Edinburgh," it said.
BA declined to say how many passengers were affected by the mistake.
'The toilets were blocked'
Sophie Cooke, a 24-year-old management consultant, travels from London to Düsseldorf each week for work.
She said when the pilot first made the announcement that the plane was about to land in Edinburgh everyone assumed it was a joke. She asked the cabin crew if they were serious.
The pilot then asked passengers to raise their hands if they wanted to go to Düsseldorf.
Everyone raised their hands.
"The pilot said he had no idea how it had happened. He said it had never happened before and that the crew was trying to work out what we could do."
Sophie said the plane sat on the tarmac at Edinburgh for two-and-a-half hours, before flying onto Düsseldorf.
"It became very frustrating. The toilets were blocked and they ran out of snacks. It was also really stuffy," she said.
Analysis:
By Simon Browning, BBC transport producer
It is hugely unusual for passengers to board a flight and then arrive at the wrong destination - and it presents lots of uncomfortable questions about procedure and standards.
The flight was operated by a German aviation business on behalf of BA. Do they follow the same operational protocols that BA passengers would expect?
Why wasn't a passenger announcement made before take-off saying "the weather in Edinburgh is fine and the flight will last one hour". If it had, they could have saved a lot of complication.
For the passengers involved, will they get compensation for the delay? And ultimately - what does this do for trust in BA that such a mistake can be made?

Passengers complained about the error on Twitter, with one person called Son Tran saying it felt "like an honest mistake".

BA responded saying it did not "currently have any information" as to why the flight had gone to the wrong place.

The airline said its customer service team in Düsseldorf had met all the passengers on arrival and would follow up with them "in due course".

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/british-airways-plane-flies-to-wrong-destination

British Airways plane flies to wrong destination

btba20190325.jpg
The passengers were unaware of the mix-up until the plane landed and the pilot welcomed them to Edinburgh.PHOTO: REUTERS
Published
Mar 25, 2019, 11:52 pm SGT
Facebook Twitter Email

LONDON - Passengers aboard a British Airways flight from London to Dusseldorf on Monday (March 25) got a surprise when their plane landed in Edinburgh instead of the German city.
The passengers were unaware of the mix-up until the plane landed and the pilot welcomed them to Edinburgh, BBC reported.
The flight was being operated by German firm WDL through a leasing deal and the unwanted diversion appears to have been caused by an incorrect flight plan being filed.
It was unclear how many people were on board the plane. One passenger, management consultant Sophie Cook, 24, said that when the pilot made the announcement, everyone assumed it was a joke.
"The pilot said he had no idea how it had happened. He said it had never happened before and that the crew was trying to work out what we could do," said Ms Cook, who travels from London to Dusseldorf each week for work.
Subsequently, the plane sat for 2-1/2 hours on the tarmac in the Scottish airport.

"It became very frustrating. The toilets were blocked and they ran out of snacks. It was also really stuffy," said Ms Cook.
ak_ba_2702.jpg

Related Story
Dramatic video shows British Airways plane rocking violently on approach to Gibraltar
Related Story
British Airways to pay out compensation after 380,000 customers hit in cyber attack
Related Story
Cabin crew find bed bugs on British Airways plane; flight delayed for 4 hours
Some passengers took to Twitter to voice their frustration. "@British_Airways can you please explain how can my morning flight taking off from LCY to Dusseldorf land in Edinburgh. While an interesting concept, I don't think anyone on board has signed up for this mystery travel lottery," wrote user Son Tran.
In its reply, British Airways said it did not "currently have any information" as to why the flight had flown elsewhere.
Eventually, the flight did make it to Dusseldorf. Ms Cook said that when the pilot asked passengers to raise their hands if they wanted to go to Dusseldorf, everyone raised their hands.
In a statement, British Airways said: "We have apologised to customers for this interruption to their journey and will be contacting them all individually."
The airline said once the flight flew into Dusseldorf, its customer service team met all the passengers, and would also be following up with them "in due course".
It said that the pilot had not become lost at any point during the flight, but because the paperwork said the flight was to Edinburgh, that was the route the plane took.
It also said it was working with WDL to find out how the mix-up happened, BBC reported.
WDL said it was "working closely with the authorities to investigate how the obviously unfortunate mix-up of flight schedules could occur".
"At no time has the safety of passengers been compromised. We flew the passengers on the flight with number BA3271 to Dusseldorf after the involuntary stopover in Edinburgh," it said.

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/ryan...t-wrong-destination-but-twitter-isnt-on-board

Expand / Collapse search
Login

Watch TV
Hot Topics

Airlines
Published 2 days ago
Ryanair tries trolling British Airways for landing at wrong destination, but Twitter isn't on board
By Michael Bartiromo | Fox News
RyanairDummies.jpg

Ryanair is taking a bit of flak for attempting to troll British Airways over BA's mistaken flight plan.<br> (iStock; John Wiley & Sons)
Well, that kinda backfired, didn’t it?
Ryanair is taking some flak for attempting to troll British Airways over a Monday’s mistaken flight plan, which resulted in a British Airways flight ending up in Scotland rather than its intended destination of Germany.
DELTA, KOREAN AIR APOLOGIZE AFTER TEENS ARE BOOTED FROM FLIGHT, STRANDED IN SOUTH KOREA
Shortly after news of the British Airways blunder made headlines, Ryanair tweeted that it had a “present” for the airline, and included a photo of the “Geography for Dummies” reference book.

The tweet, however, appeared to have the opposite effect than what Ryanair likely intended, as commenters began chastising the low-cost carrier for poking fun of British Airways when it has its own alleged customer service shortcomings — and even made a similar mistake in 2006.

NAKED PASSENGER SPOTTED WANDERING TARMAC AT CHICAGO AIRPORT
Others made reference to an incident from 2006, when a plane operated on behalf of Ryanair accidentally landed at the wrong airstrip in Northern Ireland.

As noted by the BBC, Ryanair had also been voted by travelers to be the “worst” short-haul airline in the U.K. for six straight years.
A representative for Ryanair was not immediately available to comment.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS
British Airways confirmed its 525-mile mistake on Monday, after one of its flights bound for Düsseldorf, Germany, ended up in Edinburgh, Scotland.
“We are working with WDL Aviation, who operated this flight on behalf of British Airways, to establish why the incorrect flight plan was filed,” the statement read. “We have apologized to customers for this interruption to their journey and will deal with them all individually.”
The flight was redirected to Düsseldorf two-and-a-half hours after the “involuntary stopover in Edinburgh,” turning the typical hour-and-ten minute flight into a nearly six-hour journey.
British Airways said the safety of the passengers was never “compromised.”

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/arti...t-lands-in-edinburgh-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

DestinationsFood & DrinkPlayStayVideo
Search

British Airways flight was supposed to go to Germany. It went to Scotland.
Emily Dixon and Gianluca Mezzofiore, CNN • Updated 27th March 2019
FacebookTwitterEmail

Russian military support to Venezu…
02:51

London (CNN) — Passengers on a British Airways flight from London's City Airport to Dusseldorf in Germany were met with a surprise Monday morning when their plane touched down Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland.
The travel error happened because of an incorrectly filed flight plan, leading both the pilot and cabin crew to believe the flight was bound for Edinburgh.
The flight was operated by German leasing company WDL Aviation on behalf of the British Airways subsidiary airline BA CityFlyer. The incorrect flight plan was filed at WDL Aviation's offices in Germany.
Related content
Question: How could a passenger jet land at the wrong airport? Answer: Uh ...
After landing in Edinburgh, the plane took off a second time for Dusseldorf.
Piotr Pomienski, a student at Imperial College London, told CNN his girlfriend Zsófia Szabó was on the plane that landed in Edinburgh by mistake. "I saw on Flightradar that the flight was flying north instead of south, but I assumed it was a system error of some sort. That is until she wrote to me that they're in Edinburgh."
Szabó told CNN she realized something wasn't right when she saw mountains outside the plane, instead of the "usual German industrial landscape."
"When we started descending and I saw some taller hills/mountains, I did think that this isn't how Eastern Netherlands/Western Germany should look like but I assumed we took some small detour," she said. "Then my colleague sitting across the aisle from me told me to check Google Maps -- and it showed us being around Carlisle."
"The information then spread around quite quickly. Everyone started asking everyone else where they were going -- everyone was for Dusseldorf."
"When we landed there was a bit of a hilarious moment when the flight attendant asked for a show of hands for the people going to Dusseldorf, which turned out to be everyone," she said.
Related content
World's 10 most scenic airport landings for 2019
The captain subsequently apologized to the passengers, telling them the plane would refuel before heading to Germany.
"Most of us found this situation quite funny," Szabó said. "People were on phone calls trying to convince everyone that they've arrived in the wrong city."
Another passenger on the flight, Son Tran, told CNN: "Most passengers sleep or work through this flight so no one really noticed we were not flying over the Channel. We only realized we are in Scotland once we descended on approach and asked the crew."
In a statement, a spokesperson for British Airways said the airline was working with WDL Aviation "to establish why the incorrect flight plan was filed."
"We have apologized to customers for this interruption to their journey and will be contacting them all individually," the spokesperson said.
WDL Aviation said in a statement: "We are working closely with the authorities to investigate how the obviously unfortunate mix-up of flight schedules could occur. At no time has the safety of passengers been compromised. We flew the passengers on the flight with number BA3271 to Dusseldorf after the involuntary stopover in Edinburgh."

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAME AS MH-370 the fucking passenger no fucking idea where pilot took them to!

When I fly! I put my hand phone in flight mode and turn on GPS to check where the fuck I am all the time!

Screenshot-20190330-024547-Androi-TS-GPS-Test.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
咋说洋人笨蛋都需要证据才有说服力... 这证据够给力了吧?
1553886434060.gif
1553886434097.gif
1553886434139.gif
1553886434181.gif
1553886434222.gif
1553886434266.gif
1553886434336.gif
1553886434374.gif
1553886434415.gif
鼎鼎大名的英国航空公司,航班安全着陆了! 不只是飞错了城市而已! 连国家都飞错了! 搭客都不知道被载哪里去了! 从伦敦飞德国的航班居然飞到爱尔兰! 安全着陆才发现吃屎啦! 重新起飞! 多浪费几小时! 多浪费航油!https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gv...-landed-jet-the-wrong-city-飞机飞落海红毛吃狗屎.266445/
02:59

GVGT! Only Chow Ang Moh! Boeing jet dive & Ang Moh Pilot Landed Jet @ the WRONG CITY! 飞机飞落海红毛吃狗屎!
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/飛機飛錯目的地-機長廣播-笑翻乘客-140527306.html 飛機飛錯目的地!機長廣播…笑翻乘客 三立新聞網 setn.com 26.8k 人追蹤 三立新聞網 2019年3月30日 上午1:20 國際中心/綜合報導...
www.sammyboy.com
我现在乘飞机都自己打开手机导航, 看卫星定位知道自己位置高度速度航向和航线, 而且软体记录每次的飞行轨迹! https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gv...海红毛吃狗屎.266445/#lg=_xfUid-6-1553885788&slide=0 不傻傻的被载去死哪儿了都不知道!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
SAME AS MH-370 the fucking passenger no fucking idea where pilot took them to!

When I fly! I put my hand phone in flight mode and turn on GPS to check where the fuck I am all the time!

Screenshot-20190330-024547-Androi-TS-GPS-Test.jpg
I hate flying. I hate putting my life in the hands of a fellow human being whom I do not know. Do not know his mental state and his competencies. And he in turn relies on computers and software which are only as good as the person who created them. Flying is a disaster just waiting to happen. I prefer to take the slow boat, thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what happens when too many Muslims are allowed into the country.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Ang Moh worst than Chow Ah Neh!

Useless! Jiak Sai!

Will fly you to Syria and get yr ass shot down and killed for nothing!

They have no fucking idea what flight they are flying! Humtum fly SUKA SUKA!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
That pilot and copilot go fuck spider, cannot qualify to even drive Taxi!

You drive taxi grab over these days kenna fuck if wrong route, wrong destination worse even more Tua Kee!

Can fucking fly airliners to wrong country KNN! This can cause passengers lives. E.g. someone is wanted for death penalty somewhere, and kenna Cockup by Chow Ang Moh airline / pilots, kenna arrested will go to firing squad.

If Jho Low accidentally fly to KL Penang or Senai, Tua Kee! Tun Dr M is waiting to skin him.

If Thug-Sin or sister 淫乐 kenna Chow Ang Mph sabotage landed in Sawadikap-land also Tua-Tua-Kee!

If one fucker got Cocaine / Heroine inside his asshole, to fly to Dutch-land but kenna sabotage by Chow Ang Might landed in Pee Sai, will get hang at Changi Hilton LL!