• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guys you got to give me some advice

manx007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The newer HDB now are quite crowd and compact especially when our kitchen are facing each other. My parents are getting old and they tend to speak louder cos they cant hear themself, me tend to reply loudly too. As a result of this, our words are often spread around the mongers in the building.

I tried closing the window but they cant stand the air without opening them. The mongers are loud speaker too and i hear them too. But my parents says if people wants to hear just let them, just the consciences is clear its good. As they dote on me and many years down the road they continue speaking loudly of my situation and thats give the mongers a chance to flame me in their market and kopi trip. You know those ah soh and lao beng nothing to do in their free time just keep gossiping each other.

Can someone advise me how to rectify this?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
The newer HDB now are quite crowd and compact especially when our kitchen are facing each other. My parents are getting old and they tend to speak louder cos they cant hear themself, me tend to reply loudly too. As a result of this, our words are often spread around the mongers in the building.

I tried closing the window but they cant stand the air without opening them. The mongers are loud speaker too and i hear them too. But my parents says if people wants to hear just let them, just the consciences is clear its good. As they dote on me and many years down the road they continue speaking loudly of my situation and thats give the mongers a chance to flame me in their market and kopi trip. You know those ah soh and lao beng nothing to do in their free time just keep gossiping each other.

Can someone advise me how to rectify this?

talk to them about the issues here in Sammyboy forums..

if they spread around, they sure kena arrested by ISD....:biggrin: