• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess why Okinawan have longevity and fewer cancers especially stomach cancer than other Japanese?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4951.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s of course genetics coupled with good diet. After the war they have been changing to follow American diet and lifestyle so no more top longevity in Japan but still among the top and long life. Whereas if you have poor genes, you are dead with poor diet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s of course genetics coupled with good diet. After the war they have been changing to follow American diet and lifestyle so no more top longevity in Japan but still among the top and long life. Whereas if you have poor genes, you are dead with poor diet.
It’s the same as people born wealthy even piece of shit still beat you born poor and strived to do everything youself. At least no Ccb Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin @sbfuncle @k1976 @whistling @NanoSpeed etc to persecute you hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s the same as people born wealthy even piece of shit still beat you born poor and strived to do everything youself. At least no Ccb Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @GUDANGARAM @lostvirgin @sbfuncle @k1976 @whistling @NanoSpeed etc to persecute you hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress to death.
And you don’t even have the right to complain your life’s tough. These Ccb will say you complain life’s tough means you are prostitute Knnbccb when it’s their own cheap women sell nude sell cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you don’t even have the right to complain your life’s tough. These Ccb will say you complain life’s tough means you are prostitute Knnbccb when it’s their own cheap women sell nude sell cb.
@k1976 listen up I have every right to complain my life is tough because l have overwhelming negatives in life to overcome. You have or not? born poor, ownself poor health, father poor health, no pretty face, no family support in everything from studies to roof over my head. Don’t have such shit and yet you lose me? So jealous of my condo and keep persecuting me hokkien virgin hard earned life as prostitute Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 listen up I have every right to complain my life is tough because l have overwhelming negatives in life to overcome. You have or not? born poor, ownself poor health, father poor health, no pretty face, no family support in everything from studies to roof over my head. Don’t have such shit and yet you lose me? So jealous of my condo and keep persecuting me hokkien virgin hard earned life as prostitute Knnbccb Pui!
Actually I have a much longer list than that but is suffice say these that most people don’t have okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my hands are wrinkled and look like old woman since born and NOT because of poor ageing okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have chicken feet?.
I know someone with a medical condition with chicken hard feet and was excused by ica for any thumb prints related matters. His offspring also inherited chicken feet.
It look like this, except with five fingers and not so long fingernail

No pun intended

View attachment 206056
Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb no pun intended serial liar murderer persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken that should be hanged. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my hands are wrinkled and look like old woman since born and NOT because of poor ageing okay?
Oh ya of course I should not and have no right to complain vs people with no hands. Why don’t tell that to women complaining wrinkles when they are 40 or 50 years old?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya of course I have no right and should not complain vs people with rapist father. Tell that to yourselves and don’t complain everything in life from pap to foreigners first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 exchange your LJ life with me then tell yourself don’t complain life is hard and complain means you are prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya of course I should not and have no right to complain vs people with no hands. Why don’t tell that to women complaining wrinkles when they are 40 or 50 years old?
Oh ya it’s not just wrinkles but my hands will crack from time to time and as a matter of fact cause me pain when I am playing piano etc