• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who got arrested?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
p1tuemay24.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol good way to start the morning! The stupid PRCunt deserves to get fucked! Now I am going to take my breakfast and enjoy the rest of the day! :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blogger arrested after threatening to kill herself at hotel

May 24, 2011 - 12:43am

By:_
Marie Lim
Local blogger Jiang Lai sparked a cyberspace furore last month with her controversial remark that "only ACS(I) boys are worth dating".
Now, she may be in a spot of real-world trouble with the police. The New Paper understands that Miss Jiang, 23, was arrested on May 13 over an incident at the Fairmont Singapore.
It is understood that Miss Jiang created a ruckus when she was asked to place a deposit while trying to check in for a week's stay. At one point, she threatened to commit suicide and later started mumbling incoherently.
The New Paper also understands that a woman has also made a police report against her.
In a posting on May 7 on her blog, Miss Jiang had allegedly threatened to pour concentrated hydrochloric acid on the woman's face.
More in The New Paper on Tuesday (May 24).
TNP FILE PHOTO

Related stories:

Not from ACS(I)? Then, you're not worth it
_
_

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun like to comment on this but the way i see the pciture put up by tnp, she do looked a bit psycho. (look at her eyes)