• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who bought this 3.8M Supercar ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1589367175117.png

1589367247259.png

https://thepeakmagazine.com.sg/life...south-east-asia/?slide=11-Bugatti-Chiron-rims

First Bugatti Chiron costing $3.8 million sold to collector in South-east Asia

The Singapore collector, who wants to remain anonymous, has no intention of taking the Chiron for a spin and has handed it to Wearnes for storage in a climate-controlled showcase to keep it in pristine condition.

my guess is Tommie

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking moron. Buy a car to keep. It’s like having a cock and using it to hang key chains.

rich people play with cars like we play with hp like that

when they are old liao

kkj cannot stand so instead of playing with celebrities

they play with exotic cars lo

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tommie Goh
His cars most can’t drive on the roads as not registered. Some dun even have engines. I suspect it’s the same with this buyer. Buy to keep no need pay tax and other fees.....so only need a fraction of the touted 3.8 million price tag

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
His cars most can’t drive on the roads as not registered. Some dun even have engines. I suspect it’s the same with this buyer. Buy to keep no need pay tax and other fees.....so only need a fraction of the touted 3.8 million price tag

serious, no engines ???

haha

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More fun modding a good car like Honda and Subaru. Just like overclocking your cpu to squeeze the last ounce of performance from it.
Much easier now with your phone using a ECU tuning app instead of doing expensive dyno testing at workshops in the past.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I believe they buy for investment. some of these hypercars value appreciate a lot due to its rarity And it’s pristine condition Plays a part in its value. I read Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, Lambo reventon are such cars that appreciates in value.

What a fucking moron. Buy a car to keep. It’s like having a cock and using it to hang key chains.