• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Physics teacher accused of having sex with teenage boy begged blackmailer not to 'ruin my career', court hears

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Physics teacher accused of having sex with teenage boy begged blackmailer not to 'ruin my career', court hears
Save
TELEMMGLPICT000176513786_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjZCqkh21MTy1LvXE-PcUNURgc4tQPyfjGH4P1oP0leM.jpeg
Teacher Eleanor Wilson outside Bristol Crown Court Credit: Ben Birchall/PA

2 October 2018 • 11:51pm

A physics teacher accused of having sex with a teenage boy begged a fellow student trying to blackmail her into sex not to "ruin my career over a nasty rumour", a court heard.
The unnamed student threatened to expose Eleanor Wilson's alleged relationship unless she had sex with him, Bristol Crown Court was told.
He sent her a series of messages to her school email account in February 2016, and threatened to send an anonymous note to the school's head teacher.
The first email, which was sent from an anonymous Gmail account on the evening of February 16, said: "I know about you and (the boy) and do you want that coming out?"
A short time later, Wilson received a second email, titled re: sexual activity, which said: "Reply in 24 hours or it will slip out. We wouldn't want that, would you."
The defendant replied: "I think you have got the wrong person's contact details."
TELEMMGLPICT000135883286_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwQ40NZzMzMoMNeFa8NnNtcQ.jpeg

The unnamed student threatened to expose Eleanor Wilson's alleged relationship unless she had sex with him, Bristol Crown Court was told Credit: facebook
Wilson, 29, of Dursley, Gloucs, denies four charges of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust.
She is accused of having sex with another boy pupil, who cannot be named for legal reasons, in the toilets of an airplane.

The trial continues.

Related Topics

More Stories
  1. Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka in shocking Ryder Cup bust-up
  2. Police say driver's decision to stuff car full with tree branches is 'absolute madness'
  3. My sinister battle with Brett Kavanaugh over the truth - by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
  4. American couple lose appeal to keep Pissarro painting looted by Nazis
  5. Italy angst grips markets as populists threaten to sue EU over budget clash

Follow Telegraph News

News galleries

1. Gallery

02 Oct 2018, 7:00pm Gallery: Matt cartoons, October 2018
    Premium

2. Gallery

02 Oct 2018, 4:57pm Gallery: Telegraph cartoons, October 2018
    Premium

3. Gallery

02 Oct 2018, 2:42pm Gallery: Royal family pictures of the week
News latest
  1. 03 Oct 2018, 7:00am Comment: Lucy Kellaway's journey from newsroom to classroom is an education
    Jemima Lewis
    Premium
    Jemima_Lewis-small.png

2. 03 Oct 2018, 7:00am Chris Chibnall interview: ‘Doctor Who should make us all feel eight years old’
    Premium

3. 03 Oct 2018, 6:30am Indonesia dispatch: 'Our baby was ripped from my wife's arms by the tsunami'
    Premium
  4. 03 Oct 2018, 6:30am Comment: Aspirational parents like me have no time for middle class outrage against private schools
    Ross Clark
    Premium

5. 29:06

03 Oct 2018, 6:00am Tories should be more like Labour and let members decide policies, Jacob Rees-Mogg says
    Premium

6. 03 Oct 2018, 6:00am Zoo fills penguin enclosure with plastic models following malaria outbreak
  7. 03 Oct 2018, 6:00am Comment: Why do vulnerable older people not touch the public’s heart like the young?
    Esther Rantzen
    Premium

8. 01:58

03 Oct 2018, 5:02am Donald Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford's testimony of Brett Kavanaugh's alleged sexual assault

9. 03 Oct 2018, 1:25am Indonesia dispatch: Desperation in Donggala on road to Palu as tsunami victims struggle for survival
    Premium

10. 03 Oct 2018, 12:22am Love Island-obsessed teenage girls are undermining MeToo cause, claims headmistress

11. 03 Oct 2018, 12:02am Dragons' Den encouraging 'wishful thinkers' to set up businesses doomed to fail, says study

12. 03 Oct 2018, 12:01am NHS must follow the lead of driverless cars and embrace technology – even if it doesn't work perfectly, Health Secretary says

13. 02 Oct 2018, 11:38pm Police say driver's decision to stuff car full with tree branches is 'absolute madness'

14. 02 Oct 2018, 11:14pm The real Wolf Hall is unearthed in Wiltshire by archaeologists

15. 02 Oct 2018, 11:00pm Russia completes delivery of S-300 missile system to Syria

16. 02 Oct 2018, 10:33pm Ferry stranded in Baltic Sea with 300 passengers on board reaches port

17. 02 Oct 2018, 10:30pm Tories must be 'comfortable with modern Britain in all of its diversity', Theresa May to tell conference
    Premium

18. 02 Oct 2018, 10:02pm Donald Trump 'received $413m from his father’s property empire but used dubious tax schemes'

19. 02 Oct 2018, 9:52pm Clapping replaced with jazz hands at student union amid fears noise could trigger student anxiety

20. 02 Oct 2018, 9:45pm Theresa May urged to set her departure date by ministers as they say she cannot fight next election
    Premium
  21. 02 Oct 2018, 9:30pm Comment: Boris Johnson is a 'man of the moment', but his moment may, tragically, have passed
    Philip Johnston
    Premium
    Philip_Johnston-small.png

© Telegraph Media Group Limited 2018

Ang Moh the best!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Art teacher jailed 22 months for molesting Secondary 2 student

If my sums are right, the boy should be doing O' levels now. Not many schools offering Higher Art to begin with. Nice reporting by the news agencies.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my sums are right, the boy should be doing O' levels now. Not many schools offering Higher Art to begin with. Nice reporting by the news agencies.

Right on. Case in early 2016. More than two years of waiting time, and sentencing just before the 'O' Level Examination. Well done to the PAP Government. Can the boy plead for special consideration of his 'O' Level results?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In 'U', it's FREE.

I was quite free to read a couple of news clip on the report and generated this list of schools offering Higher Art at O levels.
1. Bukit Panjang Govt. High (west),
2. Hwa Chong Institute (central west),
3. National JC (central west),

Straits Times reveals location of school as western part.
source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...of-molesting-one-of-his-teenage-male-students

recalled I read somewhere the Principal is female... so many clues left behind...

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was quite free to read a couple of news clip on the report and generated this list of schools offering Higher Art at O levels.
1. Bukit Panjang Govt. High (west),
2. Hwa Chong Institute (central west),
3. National JC (central west),

Straits Times reveals location of school as western part.
source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...of-molesting-one-of-his-teenage-male-students

recalled I read somewhere the Principal is female... so many clues left behind...

Bravo...a excellent and true display of 'independent learning, critical and creative thinking skills', the three most important skills of Future Education.