• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GT-grid girls do it all for the money

Cigar Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday November 9, 2010

GT-grid girls do it all for the money

KULAIJAYA: Some GT-grid girls are willing to don skimpy outfits for the opportunity to earn good money. Part-time model Angel Low, 17, can earn a four-figure salary modelling at auto shows and other events. The Form Five student said that although several of her previous boyfriends did not approve of her modelling in short skirts and tank tops during such events, the salary was more important.

n_29girls.jpg

Pole position: Angel (left) and Yuri posing with a modified car during the autoshow in Kulaijaya on Sunday.

“It is my goal to be a full-time grid girl and model as I idolise the Japanese GT Race Queens,” she said. Lyn Lim, 20, said that she was initially nervous posing for pictures with modified cars and fans during an autoshow held here on Sunday. “My boyfriend didn’t like the idea of me parading around in such a tight-fitting outfit,” she said, adding that she did not regret her decision.

n_29lim.jpg

My boyfriend didn’t like the idea of me parading around in such a tight-fitting outfit LYN LIM

Yuri Yong, 16, said that being a grid girl had taught her about confidence and poise, which were important traits in the modelling profession. Yuri, who is married, said that her husband encouraged her to pursue a career in modelling. “I hope grid girls will find good men who are capable of accepting our career choice,” she said.

Angel, Lyn and Yuri, all from Johor, were among six GT-grid girls who made a special appearance during an autoshow at the IOI Mall here. The girls proved to be a hit among car enthusiasts as more than a dozen cameramen jostled for positions to take pictures of them posing with some uniquely-modified cars.