• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Groundbreaking! Live unedited footage from ukraine! Oh the humanity!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well deserved Oscar Trophy for Nazi shit face Zelensky. You can't make this shit up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zerlensky the Jewish puppet of the globalists was in showbiz before he got picked to become the president of Ukraine. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this war is a fucking show?
They evac a hospital then bomb it and say russians. Meanwhile their missile hit poland all media breakout.. did i mention they are neonazis. With the black sun on their uniform. Go google what that is

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well deserved Oscar Trophy for Nazi shit face Zelensky. You can't make this shit up.

The people who display the Ukraine flag emoji on their social media profiles are not too different from the ones who proudly display the 'I've got my Covid shot' photo filter. :biggrin:

It's an IQ test, and you can easily identify at a glance who are the ones who failed the test. Especially the ones whom you know in real life. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people who display the Ukraine flag emoji on their social media profiles are not too different from the ones who proudly display the 'I've got my Covid shot' photo filter. :biggrin:

It's an IQ test, and you can easily identify at a glance who are the ones who failed the test. Especially the ones whom you know in real life. :cool:

You sound vaxxed is my new insult

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this war is a fucking show?
What war? There's hardly any interruption in the Ukraine soccer premier league since the new season started in Aug 2022. Make you wonder how this thread below finds it's way to 165 pages.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kiev-vs-moscow-showdown-2022.316707/page-165

*Hint*, people who are still talking about "Ukraine War" in this thread got their news from MSM.

Screenshot_20221125-120245_Opera Mini.jpg

Screenshot_20221125-120314_Opera Mini.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What war? There's hardly any interruption in the Ukraine soccer premier league since the new season started in Aug 2022. Make you wonder how this thread below finds it's way to 165 pages.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kiev-vs-moscow-showdown-2022.316707/page-165

*Hint*, people who are still talking about "Ukraine War" in this thread got their news from MSM.

View attachment 169471
View attachment 169472

I think UEFA has a ruling that Russia and Ukraine cannot play against each other in the Champions League, Europa League etc.