• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greetings to investors from MAS in Korea

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahn Young ! (Hello in Korean)

With the minibond fiasco running into its 5th week with no imminent resolution in sight, what are the Singapore and Hong Kong authorities doing for their distraught investors ?

Let us compare the actions taken so far by their respective leaders and consumer associations:

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong:

“It cannot be that if I invested and it turned out well, then I am happy, but if I invested and it turned out badly, then I am entitled to compensation”.

The government is not in a position to guarantee what is safe and what is not safe because there is nothing which is 100 per cent safe.”

MAS Chairman and Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, speaking from Seoul, Korea:

“In cases where there is mis-representation in the sale of the product, well, just complain to the FIs. MAS job is to make sure the FIs give them a firm and fair hearing.”

Watch the hilarious CNA edited video on SM Goh here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/01/a...d-investors-from-mas-chairman-in-seoul-korea/