• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great S'pore Sales Figures Not So Great. See How They Will Spin....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again at Binjai Park coffee shop for ba kut teh.

Next table someone from big department store say their sales for month of June is actually not great. She says her competitors also complaining sales are not good.

Lets wait for our wonderful spinners at NEWS INC to go to work. Have a good laugh or 2 then.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the hell did the The Great Singapore Bullshit achieve higher sales revenue year after year?

Well, the sale started off for just a few days and was confined to Orchard Road. Then they lengthened the period of sale. And when that was not enough, they kept expanding the area under the GSB to the heartlands.

I am sure they are most happy to let the bubble burst this year with a BIG sigh of relief. They can blame it on the recession and flu pandemic. It is a once in a few decades golden opportunity.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 154th spinning tales for the "good of everyone's sake", I am sure they will check up with their white scum master on what to write....:rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again at Binjai Park coffee shop for ba kut teh.

Cyberspace is anonymity, this is important especially if you are so anti papee :p its also where all yaya papayas talk big & act tough (like me lah :p) congregate. So don't keep telling us where you have been, watcha doin' cuz its not impossible to sniff out the ali baba in you. :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the hell did the The Great Singapore Bullshit achieve higher sales revenue year after year?

Well, the sale started off for just a few days and was confined to Orchard Road. Then they lengthened the period of sale. And when that was not enough, they kept expanding the area under the GSB to the heartlands.

I am sure they are most happy to let the bubble burst this year with a BIG sigh of relief. They can blame it on the recession and flu pandemic. It is a once in a few decades golden opportunity.

Sounds like some GRC thingy. The entire sales figure would eventually be used to jep up the no.?