• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great Papies PR show !!!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
From different angle i found that this Table tennis issue is a calculated political move by the PAPies. These period i found that many incident blow up to support the papies idea that " We are listening to you , singapore " " We are changing, Lee Junior is different now, we make changes and listen to public out cry ".

If the goverment can have the master plan for MRT track since it inception many years back, i am sure that they had all the calculated risk in speaking to the media. For so many years, i never seen Papies MP making any PR blunder. Why now? if a MP is allocated in a sport body, i sure there is political move in every decision.

I think the script is already written down as : 1." Release information that will pissed off the public" , 2. make public TL of the incident, let them discuss..let media report..3. Say sorry to the public and wrap up the case.

In doing this:

1. create the national awarenss for TT, create a national sports. create the national interest in sports as Youth olympics coming.

2. Tell the public that we will reward/punish if we need to.

3. Most of all , We listen to your voice, We follow the public voice and the new goverment is willing to say sorry of need to.

4. Boast the Political reputation of mp involved.

5. Lee Junior is different to the old Lee. We accept mistake and we say sorry if we make mistake. We are from the new generation kind of goverment.

Around the same period, the HL park is open for public demostration and voice out. It just enhance the same message.

How about Dr Lili Ho sudden out burst in the parliment? Can the timing be better than these?

All the event just lead to one message from the Govement " We are new " we listen to your out cry, we now say sorry to you "

Geat move , PAPies !!!