• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Great: Chinese were the first to make jet engine in the world... shd hv conquer USA and destroy evil BE b4 WW2...

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make me laugh la … Chink invent nothing in modern times except copy. However have to give them credit for effort as their copy sometimes exceed the expectation of the original.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jet engines are irrelevant. Supercomputers and quantum computing 量子电脑 will be the ones to watch.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
they weren't the 1st to make a jet engine in the world. they were the 1st to utilize the principles behind jet propulsion for practical purposes. yes, they were the 1st to make rockets back in the 13th century during the Tang dynasty. If you must know, that was the golden age of chinese civilization. After the Tang, the place was literally bastardized by the Mongolian Yuan who foisted their version of Chinese and warlike barbarism onto the world's most advanced civilization at the time. China never recovered it's pre-eminence and after this event, stayed forever a sick man of the east. If you need further evidence go and check out Mongolia and see how far along they have come.

It is for this reason, I support the speaking of dialects which are a true indication of our origin rather than the Mongolized huayi standardized northern dialect from khanbaliq that we are now all forced to learn.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the material used to make the turbine blades that china is sharing with or selling to germany. That material, is able to withstand high temperature, will increase the efficiency of the engine.
Turbofan_operation.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
they weren't the 1st to make a jet engine in the world. they were the 1st to utilize the principles behind jet propulsion for practical purposes. yes, they were the 1st to make rockets back in the 13th century during the Tang dynasty. If you must know, that was the golden age of chinese civilization. After the Tang, the place was literally bastardized by the Mongolian Yuan who foisted their version of Chinese and warlike barbarism onto the world's most advanced civilization at the time. China never recovered it's pre-eminence and after this event, stayed forever a sick man of the east. If you need further evidence go and check out Mongolia and see how far along they have come.

It is for this reason, I support the speaking of dialects which are a true indication of our origin rather than the Mongolized huayi standardized northern dialect from khanbaliq that we are now all forced to learn.
Current china's territory is based mongolian yuan dynasty.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current china's territory is based mongolian yuan dynasty.
i think i would rather they give back that territory and regain some of their civilization and civilized behaviour. Then at least won't be hated as sick men of the east all over the world. The people in China having a derogatory way of looking down on their East Asian neighbours. Implying that they are societal throwbacks, they say that if you want to go back in time to the Ming era, go to Korea. If you want to go back even further in advancement to the Tang era, go to Japan. Ming is mongolized China, and the current China is mongolized and manchurianed.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm pretty sure which version of "Chinese" civilization I prefer.