• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRAPHENE AND GRAPHENE OXIDE BASICS Full Presentation and Notes

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRAPHENE AND GRAPHENE OXIDE BASICS Full Presentation and Notes - 2021-08-29 11:36:39-04
Graphene-and-Graphene-Oxide-Basics-1.png

The following are notes from a full-length video presentation given by Hope and Tivon on the basics of Graphene and Graphene Oxide. You can view the entire video presentation here:https://vimeo.com/592800841/f339af5c9b

This video is a private link on Vimeo which can only be viewed from this page, or the private vimeo link listed above. However you can download the video file by clicking on the download button feature which is a downward facing arrow located on the private link page on Vimeo, directly below the player in the bottom right corner. We have made this full presentation available as a public service because of the nature of this topic. Please share this video with anyone you feel may benefit from having this collection of information.

SUMMARY
-What is Graphene, Graphene Oxide, Carbon Defined
-What are the Applications?
-Graphene Flagship
-What are the Health Concerns of Graphene Oxide in Humans
-Graphene Oxide Found in the Covid-19 Vaccines
-Graphene Oxide in Masks, PCR tests, activated by 5G frequencies
-Notes on Trade Secrets, NDAs, Open source, Patents
-Graphene Oxide in the Water and in Chemtrails
-Notes on “Fact Checking” websites
-How to get Graphene Oxide out of your body.

Got this in email and share it as i see it as important.

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very informative presentation. It can be seen what the professionals did. I created presentations on my work and I had difficulties. Once I went to the site slidepeak.com/ and decided to contact the experts for advice. Thanks to this, I completed all the materials on time and our clients were satisfied.

Last edited: