• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRAD Got No Job, Wants To Deliver Newspapers But ASSPH Says FarkOff.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">kojakbt22 <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">5:21 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 5) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">16838.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>July 12, 2009
YOUR LETTER
</td> </tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : start -->
</td></tr> <tr> <td>S'porean wants to deliver papers
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : end -->
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- show image if available -->
</td></tr></tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> <!-- more than 4 paragraphs --> Singapore Newspaper Distributors Association president Samuel Tay should be applauded for raising the subject of newspaper distribution in your report, 'Wanted: S'poreans to deliver papers' (June 14).
But I am not certain if he is fully informed in saying that Singaporeans do not want to be newspaper vendors despite the job squeeze in this recession.
I have been scanning the newspaper advertisements for the past three months looking for such a job. Each time I answered an advertisement, a person takes down my particulars and then tells me to wait for confirmation.
My job application ends there. No one calls me back even though I meet the requirements, such as having my own van and living in the designated area.
My experience tells me that perhaps the reverse of what Mr Tay says is true - Singaporeans like me who want this job are denied it because we are, well, Singaporeans?
Dickson Ng

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
if his name is noimando, or kokokam or prdominam from other countries, he will get the job.

he has to serve NS reservist trg, troublesome for employers !!!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Dick-son is really a clueless dick........ dun he know that newspaper distribution is alloted to a contractor covering certain areas? You contact the contractor and he will assign you an area to deliver the newspapers....... whether he accept you to be on his team onot oso depends on your "contribution" to his pocket :p ....... if you are generous person..... he will oso be generous and give you the lucrative locations :smile: