• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grace fu"s mole

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my feng shui and palmistry's analysis, Grace Fu's mole above her left eye is a good "gi" mole. She will provide stability and peace.

I think she she should be promoted to a more prominent position.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jokes aside.

Her facial shape which is more towards an "almond" is really complemented by her mole which is strategically located above her left eye.

She is destined to be someone of importance and her forte is her emphasis on "fairness" !!

The above is what I analyse.

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about MP Mr Chan Soo Sen's mole on his right cheek?

Means he is a very cheeky fellow - so many new red light/massage parlours within Joo Chiat Constituency.

658%5C139%5C6%20copy.jpg

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about MP Mr Chan Soo Sen's mole on his right cheek?

Means he is a very cheeky fellow - so many new red light/massage parlours within Joo Chiat Constituency.

658%5C139%5C6%20copy.jpg

His mole on his right cheek is not a good "gi" sign only because of his "rock" like face. However, his demeanour and high fore-head equalise his overall life path.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in fengshui.

Grace Fu's mole above her left eye complements her "almond" shaped face and to me signify one of the eye of our crab-liked shape island.

Mark my words ... she is destined to greater things in the future.

Who is the other eye is yet to be seen !!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in fengshui.

Grace Fu's mole above her left eye complements her "almond" shaped face and to me signify one of the eye of our crab-liked shape island.

Mark my words ... she is destined to greater things in the future.

Who is the other eye is yet to be seen !!

y u sell her koyok so much? ... :confused:

anyway, mole isnt fengshui la ...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
y u sell her koyok so much? ... :confused:

anyway, mole isnt fengshui la ...

Mole is a part of an overall fengshui system if you study the subject proper.

Like I said and predicted very much earlier of McCain and Palin. The day they announce Palin as his running mate, I know the pair will be whitewashed. It is because of their conflicting "Ci Sun Bark Jee" and their face shapes viz-a-viz each other.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to my feng shui and palmistry's analysis, Grace Fu's mole above her left eye is a good "gi" mole. She will provide stability and peace. .

Stop making mountain out of mole. There are lots of rats inside you could not see.