• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government invited China PRC here, alot of problem also...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our beloved PAP government open her big big arms and invited alot alot of China PRC be it gangster, uni grad or those pei du ma ma or even night club girl with little education, all of them over Singapore, and you can see them from every corner.Recently, i saw alot of China Ah beng, smoking and drinking and even urine in the public.

Judging from the recent lots of news regarding China PRC, i had these bad feeling that more trouble and problems will be cause by them too.We shall see!
Just a few case here,
1)last year one PRC girl threaten to jump in Chinatown over love disbute.

2)Also, one China girl(my company) from agere system had affair with her supervisor knew in advance he was married but still continue cheating his feeling although the supervisor was in wrong too, but it takes both hand to clap.In the end, she was murdered but also brokeup a family.

3)One China woman stabbed her husband die when she married here saying how badly treated she was but in the end, her husband said she like to spent money, ate good food and don't want to work(Not sure whose story to believe too but choose to be neutral).She was sentence to 8 years jailed.

4)One KTV lady falling in love with a Singaporean businessman.He was killed and found in the river, but the Woman was yet to be found.(I GUESS she might be just that .... .Just my guess!China girls are very practical over money matters, most of them are for what i know.Who knows?)

5)Alot of prositutes here causing breakup or cheating Singaporeans money.

I think, what i said are just a few cases.I know there are tones of news over them making troubles in Singapore but maybe some choose not to blow the matters big so most of the cases did not went to the news.
I have mixed with most China girls due to my work and although there are afew good one, but most of them can't really be good.Due to the Communist system in China, China produce alot of low level national with bad heart.
Hope Singaporeans wakeup and don't let our country become China land.We build our country to what it is today, and we should not let them make our land become their land or come here make trouble with us.
Next time, i really should take alot of videos of those China guys gangster in Singapore and post it here, they behave so yaya!!!!Anyone agree?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ICA been busy collecting kopi money...

dun have time to check if they are good calibres?

Who should be blamed?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FTrash levy is $240 pm. There're 1.5M of them here. The TRAITOR Familee is collecting $360M EVERY MONTH. Go figure why the Lau CB luvs his FTrash pets so much!